Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone whose husband won't even touch her, Tori sure as hell has a lot of opinions about the other couples.

I hope she's truly appalled at her behaviour watching the show back as it airs.

Reactions: 39
Absolutely fuming we have to wait until Monday 😭😭😭 I can see why people have watched ahead - it's getting very addictive now...

Reactions: 20
I realise I could Google but one of you lot might know...Can I watch E4 on an app? Next week looks good and I don't want to miss it. Although last year the signal in the caravan was crap!

Reactions: 7
I feel awful for saying this but Hoops Jnr and Eden are a very unattractive couple to me. He's just bleurgh and her face just look so distorted and weird, I think it's whatever surgeries she's had done to her mouth, plus those bloody brows. I do feel some shame for saying this but I had to get it out, I hope you all understand and I will see myself out.

Also, I will never, ever watch that Big Mood shite now because C4 have trailered it to the point where I am sick to death of the sight of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well my loves that was fun. I'm off too perv at Greg Davies now as I would climb him like a tree. Have a fabulous Easter weekend, be safe & gorge on choc. Love ya's! ❤
I've literally said those words before, I'd climb him like a tree 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I love it when Ixpert John gets angry
I think he's been disappointing this series , all the experts really ! gone down on the wrong side in some couples . Enabling some behaviour for views and controversy maybe . Hope he comes down hard from now on.

Reactions: 6
I realise I could Google but one of you lot might know...Can I watch E4 on an app? Next week looks good and I don't want to miss it. Although last year the signal in the caravan was crap!
Yes I think you can download the channel 4 app and watch on there! Not sure 100% tho, but there is definitely an app. Might be worth downloading before you go and seeing if you can get the Live TV bit on the app?

Reactions: 4
Why's she so mad??? I genuinely don't understand
Because she went against her.
Tori is Jack's no1 Flying Monkey. She thinks she's queen bee because he makes her think that. When Cass, very calmly, pointed out the truth Tori's brain didn't compute and she panics and comes out fighting. That's why she responded so well to Jack tapping her shoulder and neck. He needs to reassure her and calm her down. She's confused and he's soothing her.
It's the same skills as any hypnotist would use.
Seriously, Google it. If you watch Derren Brown he does exactly the same thing, but not because he's a controlling hole!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Have a good weekend you lovely lot see you all on the other side when we are all sick of the sight of chocolate, for a very brief period! 😬🥰🐰

• Heart
Spot on @MooBelle !!

Have a very lovely choc filled weekend friends!

And thank you for all the lovely wishes after my message last night 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why's she so mad??? I genuinely don't understand
It’s because it’s so tough at the top. We couldn’t possibly understand. But I think it’s something to do with semantics shamantics. Always causes a ruckus with our superiors. 👍

• Haha
Because she went against her.
Tori is Jack's no1 Flying Monkey. She thinks she's queen bee because he makes her think that. When Cass, very calmly, pointed out the truth Tori's brain didn't compute and she panics and comes out fighting. That's why she responded so well to Jack tapping her shoulder and neck. He needs to reassure her and calm her down. She's confused and he's soothing her.
It's the same skills as any hypnotist would use.
Seriously, Google it. If you watch Derren Brown he does exactly the same thing, but not because he's a controlling hole!
Reading about it now, and just remembered the flying monkeys are from Wizard of Oz as well! We've had a lot of Wizard of Oz references this season 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First SaraH snapping at Cass and now this Tori woman. They don't realise that Cass is an absolute Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.