Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of boobs, where have tori‘s appeared from, they look huge tonight

Reactions: 13
Tori’s wardrobe is bloody awful. Tonight’s outfit looks like it’s from a C&A circa 2000 sale rail.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Saa Raa's dress looks like one of those pop up tents you can never get back in the bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think all these people are confused about "accountability". It's not your sole decision of who is accountable to you. No one gave them a JD. The other person can just say not any of your business duck face.

Reactions: 13

Tori auditioning for destinys child remake of survivor in the cut out camo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Talking of boobs, where have tori‘s appeared from, they look huge tonight
I’ve noticed them all series, they’re too big for her body and make her look bigger than she actually is. I’m surprised Jack hasn’t started about weight comments

Reactions: 10
Oh God Lauren, you really do need a bra.
Dress is stunning but your boobs look like mine without a bra and I'm 25 years older.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.