Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Timothy and Lucinda's dad ans Tristan should become a surrogate three generation family, as a grandad, dad and grandson, think they'd be good for each other.

Tim responded really well to Lucinda's dad. It was interesting to watch. He spoke honestly but didn't attack and then made him laugh. The minute Tim feels attacked he obviously just shuts right down.

Reactions: 18
Dinner party time again guys! Tis come round fast and I’m here for some speaking TROOOFS!

Reactions: 5
I’m here. Still eating my way through my 1kg of sweets from TikTok. Looking forward to seeing tin man get angry. He looked hot

Reactions: 11
Sending you all the luck in the world lovely

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.