Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #6 A good argument wrecks the peace, the dinner party looks deece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like it’s one thing to say we have had sex, and completely another to describe everything you do 😳 you’d think at the grand age of 62, and looking every second of it, dick would know this

Reactions: 22
I’ve a work meeting tonight so I’ll have to watch on catch up and miss watching with the thread. Boo!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
WHAT A DAY

I am absolutely bloody knackered. I need a boyfriend/husband/anyone to feed me snacks during MAFS

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m here! And I’m watching live. I have a ‘mid-sized’ wine poured which may get upgraded to big wine before kick off

husband is out, kids are in a different room and we broke up for Easter today which means the Easter eggs are fair game for snacky snacks

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Feel horrendous after eating far too much Chinese takeaway and I’ve got a feeling Ben singing and playing the guitar may push me over the edge 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wahey I’m early today. What do we have to look forward to today with moddy and mr forgettable and his guitar

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Me rn in my pigsty of a house mid-renovation, the day before payday with no snacks or real food, just some cous cous mixed with sweet chilli

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t give a toss about any of these people. I’m just here for Moddy.
And whatshisface’s terrible singing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If Lea has seriously changed her mind about that twit because of a box of chocolates she is dead to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
bleeping hell Ellie, you do not want to inflict that wanker on a child. SPERM BANK IS THATAWAY —>

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.