Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #6 A good argument wrecks the peace, the dinner party looks deece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still catching up here.....Tori has a face like a slapped arse, jack 100% thinks he has talked his way around lea, the tattoo was a ridiculous idea, Jack is a red ugly ugly man, and I can't wait for Tori to be made a bigger fool of than she looks already.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is this season worth a watch? 🤔
Hmmm......imo it's not as good as other seasons 🤷.... like, it's ok but not amazing. Watching Tori make an absolute fool of herself over her husband Jack is quite interesting I suppose..... and there are a couple of other couples I'm interested in seeing what happens to - like tin man Timothy and Lucinda, and ridge and jade, and to a lesser degree Michael and Stephen, Andrea and Richard and jayden and Eden. But - there are a few couple of them I really don't care about either way - Sara and tim, Cassandra and Tristan, Ben and ellie. But that's just my opinion 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not a spoiler but I've watched a few episodes ahead and it's worth persevering- doesn't reach the heights of Season 9 though!!

Reactions: 11
They do seem to let them go see friends and family more than they let on in the show. They're also phoning friends and family for hours. It'll be mentioned in a future episode soon, so pretty sure Leah gets a daily update!!

As someone mentioned Ridge, worth noting that he's a psychiatric nurse - so not as silly as he likes to pretend, right now they both seem like the most mature couple on the show!!
In the last show Harrison went home every weekend to see his son. They’re all constantly on their phones too so they are in permanent contact with anyone they want to

Reactions: 9
I hope I'm wrong, but I don't buy the whole Tristan seeing the light at the end of the commitment ceremony. He's had moments like this before and then reverted back. Cassandra is gorgeous and I hope she finds someone worthy of her.

Reactions: 23
Roses chocolates must be as hard to find as socks in Australia. Lea seemed chuffed with her box from Jack as she downgraded him to merely an orange flag.

• Haha
Omg one of my really nerdy things is that I LOVE when shows slip in some very obvious product placement and try to make it look accidental. I'm aware this is boring to most people so feel free to ignore me! But this is gold.
*Tense taxi ride*
"Can I get out?"
*Gets out 'coincidentally' next to a truck covered in very visible branding*

Fair play to that business, I hope they do well from this. But these moments always make me laugh.
The opposite of product placement being seen on Big Bang Theory they have takeaway A LOT but it's always from a fake place like the local chinese. They don't use McDonalds etc in case anyone gets sick in the show and they get backlash that it could be from a Big Mac or whatever they've eaten.

Reactions: 3
Just caught up on last nights’ episode and here’s my input (for what it’s worth!)

Matching tattoos - so icky. I don’t feel sorry for Tori any more, the signs are all there and she’s choosing to ignore them. I’m almost wondering if her and Jack are only here for entertainment purposes. Trolling us.

Tim - the ‘thrown under the bus’ comment. Got a bit boring for me. Lucinda was only saying what we can all see - he doesn’t desire her or find her attractive. He didn’t take any responsibility and allowed Lucinda to believe she was in the wrong. He almost chocked on his apology when he was forced into making it. Sorry, I know a lot of you like him, but it’s a no from me.

Ridge - are we liking him now? I never saw that coming!!!

Micheal and Stephen - get over the previous match thing, it’s sooooooo tedious!

Someone mentioned Tim Vincent (in this thread, not on the show!) - whatever happened to him? Not seen him on TV for years, I think I used to have a little crush on him!

Ben’s singing looks ewwww.

Maybe lovely Ash could get in contact with lovely Cass….

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just caught up on last nights’ episode and here’s my input (for what it’s worth!)

Matching tattoos - so icky. I don’t feel sorry for Tori any more, the signs are all there and she’s choosing to ignore them. I’m almost wondering if her and Jack are only here for entertainment purposes. Trolling us.

Tim - the ‘thrown under the bus’ comment. Got a bit boring for me. Lucinda was only saying what we can all see - he doesn’t desire her or find her attractive. He didn’t take any responsibility and allowed Lucinda to believe she was in the wrong. He almost chocked on his apology when he was forced into making it. Sorry, I know a lot of you like him, but it’s a no from me.

Ridge - are we liking him now? I never saw that coming!!!

Micheal and Stephen - get over the previous match thing, it’s sooooooo tedious!

Someone mentioned Tim Vincent (in this thread, not on the show!) - whatever happened to him? Not seen him on TV for years, I think I used to have a little crush on him!

Ben’s singing looks ewwww.

Maybe lovely Ash could get in contact with lovely Cass….
Yes I agree about Tim acting like an arse.
He knows that it isn't going anywhere with Lucinda so they should just call it a day.

Ridge has turned out to be the best of the bunch. He's good looking and kind. Not at all like the big headed frat boy idiot he appeared to be on their wedding day (unless this is all an act for the cameras).

What happened between Richard and Andy?
Why has she gone off him?

Reactions: 10
Yes I agree about Tim acting like an arse.
He knows that it isn't going anywhere with Lucinda so they should just call it a day.

Ridge has turned out to be the best of the bunch. He's good looking and kind. Not at all like the big headed frat boy idiot he appeared to be on their wedding day (unless this is all an act for the cameras).

What happened between Richard and Andy?
Why has she gone off him?
He told everyone about their sex life at the last commitment ceremony. He’s bloody gross.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I must have dozed off when that happened.
What an hole 😄
I think most of the gross comments were cut for us, he seemingly said they'd been constantly licking sucking and bleeping.. those exact at the dinner (I think)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think most of the gross comments were cut for us, he seemingly said they'd been constantly licking sucking and bleeping.. those exact at the dinner (I think)
and that was after the pervy rating of the younger girls, two humiliations in two weeks is enough for anyone

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.