Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #6 A good argument wrecks the peace, the dinner party looks deece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Married At First Sight Australia season 11 (E4 pace) #6 A good argument to wreck the peace, this dinner party looks deece

Thread title thanks to @Sonz1981 with 17 votes edited to fit

Please no spoilers or hints of what's going to happen. If you've watched the Aus one (which is 4 weeks ahead, I believe) there is a seperate thread here:

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/married...pace-5-sponsored-by-merry-munch.44511/page-51

If anyone would like to do a recap please feel free

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My first ever thread title. Oh the fame! Thank you to you all.
I love Tinman Tim even more now want to love him and make him better

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Married At First Sight Australia season 11 (E4 pace) #6 A good argument to wreck the peace, this dinner party looks deece

Thread title thanks to @Sonz1981 with 17 votes edited to fit

Please no spoilers or hints of what's going to happen. If you've watched the Aus one (which is 4 weeks ahead, I believe) there is a seperate thread here:

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/married...pace-5-sponsored-by-merry-munch.44511/page-51

If anyone would like to do a recap please feel free
Thanks love
Recap
Jack is a bleep
Tori is a head
Jonno is a wet wipe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wow I haven’t gone through this many emotions in fifteen minutes since the menopause first hit! 😳😫😭🤣😬😍🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
I love how so many of us posted calling Johno a wet wipe at the same time but I'm very disappointed nobody at the dinner party has screamed speak your troof yet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"It could have been a text message"
"tit. Quick, cut the camera before Lauren announces that we wouldn't let her send a text about it"
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ixpert John was bang on the money when he said that Jonno was being 'called back to the Alpha'
Narcissistic behaviour is interesting to me because I was raised by one. Jack is the ultimate narcissist. I sometimes struggle with explaining Flying Monkey behaviour (Google it) but this is absolutely a classic example and whoever it was that said in the last thread that this was a good example of narcissistic behaviour education was bang on the money.
Jack has Jonno as FM number 1 and he will probably punish him for his betrayal.

• Heart
Oh Lauren, Tori is not your friend, she's a virtual stranger and you deserve a much better pal!

Reactions: 34
Is Johno okay? Lauren literally said in the car she was going to tell Tori and he said he would back her up!

I totally agree with Lauren. Johnno should have had her back. Absolute tea towel of a man

Reactions: 37
Ixpert John was bang on the money when he said that Jonno was being 'called back to the Alpha'
Narcissistic behaviour is interesting to me because I was raised by one. Jack is the ultimate narcissist. I sometimes struggle with explaining Flying Monkey behaviour (Google it) but this is absolutely a classic example and whoever it was that said in the last thread that this was a good example of narcissistic behaviour education was bang on the money.
Jack has Jonno as FM number 1 and he will probably punish him for his betrayal.
This is what I don't get, they hardly know Jack, Jack is a bleep, and he'd prefer to throw his wife under the bus then tell the truth in front of Jack.
What loss is Jacks friendship?
I really don't understand that social dynamic at all.
He's happy to possibly lose his marriage to keep the friendship?

Reactions: 38
Wait, where are Ben and Ellie? Did they leave? Were they last Season? I'm confused

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.