Josh must Win E4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just started on E4 now. It looks like a great concept. Secret celebs engineering a win for the underdog behind the scenes secretly. Like we know the producers do in every reality show....

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's very weird so far. Like a cut price big brother full of people who love themselves 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just watching ep 3, it's weird and addictive and I'm definitely putting Pete Wicks on my "things to do before I die" list😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just put it on, my pregnant hormones can’t cope with poor Josh just standing about himself 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 1
anyone else think there is gonna be a twist and Josh is a plant? I wondered about his insanely naff hair-a perm? His glasses. And after episode 3 he just switched from nervous geek to confident and funny content creator in a click of a thumb.

Reactions: 4
anyone else think there is gonna be a twist and Josh is a plant? I wondered about his insanely naff hair-a perm? His glasses. And after episode 3 he just switched from nervous geek to confident and funny content creator in a click of a thumb.
I was coming on here to post something like this! I was going to ask if anyone thinks Josh is an actor. There’s something a bit off.

Reactions: 5
I haven't read the spoiler but I think there's something off about Josh.

What has Pete Wicks done to his face? Is it botox and fillers? His skin looks smooth and plumped (but not good!). He looks slightly swollen like he's got black eyes with make up hiding them.

I'm not watching tonight, will catch up tomorrow! I see what the spoiler is saying but I'm on the fence.
I shall kind and give Pete's face a massage With my thighs

• Haha
Is Josh really such an underdog?
He seemed socially disadvantaged at first but the most popular guy (Louie) has been matey with him from the start.

The others obviously think he's been saved by the public too and that makes a difference to their perception of him.

The power couple look like complete twats.

Josh doesn’t seem like a real person to me, I could be wrong but is he a plant? Actor? I’m not sure, I just don’t buy him as a character and if he is legit I don’t believe would have applied for the show

Reactions: 9
Josh doesn’t seem like a real person to me, I could be wrong but is he a plant? Actor? I’m not sure, I just don’t buy him as a character and if he is legit I don’t believe would have applied for the show
There is nothing else that you and a couple of others have now said in my spoiler. I just put it behind a spoiler just in case any of you weren't thinking along the same lines as me and didn't want to spoil it with my cynicism.

I will be watching still just to watch the others get picked off and to see if I am right! I will feel a right idiot if I'm wrong....

@Weathergirl i was worried when I quoted your spoiler basically saying the same thing! But I don’t think it’s a spoiler so much as a theory. There’s definitely something off about him, I thought it just from seeing the trailers.

The question is, if he is a plant, do the panel know or do they think they’re genuinely helping him win?

@Weathergirl i was worried when I quoted your spoiler basically saying the same thing! But I don’t think it’s a spoiler so much as a theory. There’s definitely something off about him, I thought it just from seeing the trailers.

The question is, if he is a plant, do the panel know or do they think they’re genuinely helping him win?
I thought the same, what if it's a double bluff type thing, where the celebs are the ones being duped?

Well I feel stupid now you’ve all pointed that out 😂 Of course that’s going to be the twist!

• Haha