Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aussie

VIP Member

Here x

@TwooTwooTwitTwitTwoo here you go love
---
I know we're all saying our goodbyes and genuinely sharing the love but just wanted to say a big fat thank you for the past couple of months.
My personal life has been absolutely shit and a few things have led me to go back into therapy. My marriage and my children are all good, just had a couple of bereavements and big arguments in real life.
You lot have made me roar with laughter every week and taught me to appreciate Monday coming around because I get to hang out with a funny bunch of buggers who I don't have to explain myself to and won't judge me. Got my first therapy session next week, won't be a patch on you lot x
Obviously looking forward to MAFSUK in the autumn and to bumping into you all on other threads.
Xx
Big love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4

ElektraWintour

VIP Member
Does anyone follow the MAFS drama on the So Dramatic Facebook group? They’re all slagging off Dom and Ella because they interviewed Jack and Tori on their podcast and made excuses for Jack. Now Megan (who runs the SD page) has written an essay inviting Olivia to the Facebook group, apologising to her and basically brown nosing. This is grown adults and not teenagers 😂

• Haha

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I only started it on Sunday and I'm on S3 ep 2 now I'm loving it!
I hated s2 and 3 - s1, 4 and 5 are insanely good 😍

Can you please link the spoiler thread 😇
Here you go:

• Heart

Moongirl69

VIP Member
I actually looked at the one near me after seeing that some of you are going. It sold out straight away 😪

• Sad

Moongirl69

VIP Member
The venue near me is small too. Hopefully they'll change it to a bigger one and I can get tickets 🤞

• Heart