Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zzzzzz22

1000012886.jpg

if anyone likes a bit of aus amazing race, cyrell will be in this years 😂 hope there's a wine challenge somewhere 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Aussie

VIP Member
Turns out one of my girls group chats wants to go to see Lucinda so we're going to do the same as you and have a girls night out, dinner drinks & Lucinda!
Did you manage to get tickets? My friend & I were going to go too Birmingham but it sold out

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Aussie

VIP Member
Deffo! There was barely any spoilers on here once the spoiler thread was set up and linked in the first post of each thread. So the Aus thread didn't end up getting ruined like the UK one last year
Yes - thank you for setting it up, I am looking forward to reading it tomorrow and thanks to people for keeping the spoilers over there ❤
Remind me to do it at start of series next time!
---
I had to watch on record tonight to fast forward the ads I couldn’t sit through an hour and 45 minutes but like you all I was RAGING at Johno and Ellie my heart was beating so fast, poor baby was kicking me like mad probably wondering what the hell was going on! Pair of nasty cunts why couldn’t he just own his shit without tearing Lauren down!? Vile man and her sitting there like a smug bitch lapping it all up I hope the experts absolutely drag them both tomorrow!
Congratulations sweetheart 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 4

northernangel

I’ve started watching the triangle on e4, apparently it’s the same producers as mafsa, it’s decent so far!

Turmeric123

VIP Member
As this was the first time I'd watched the Australian version of the show, this season's biggest gaslighter for me was the narrator, for making me question my pronunciation of Fiji.
In one of the previous series we discussed this at length 🤣🤣

• Haha