Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hellofish

Chatty Member
Please can someone fill me in with the Dom, Ella, Olivia situation post MAFS as I must have missed it!
I *think* they basically okayed the "muzzle your woman" comment with Jack during and interview with him and got backlash.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is there a link my lovely?
---
Here x

• Heart
Reactions: 3

orangehead

VIP Member
Anyone following the drama between Tim and Jack? Apparently Jack was posting pictures of who Tim used to date....no idea of the context/implications of that....anyone know?
Older Tim? Is it because it’s someone who is eg 23? And he was saying he wasn’t sleeping with Lucinda because he was a slow burn but on the bucks he said he’d sleep with someone straight away and then they found out he dated younger women and said at one of the dinner parties if Lucinda was in her 20s he’d have already slept with her. It was brushed off mostly as jack deflecting so I don’t remember the details properly.

Reactions: 2

Deb788

VIP Member
I've been missing out on this munch stuff ! Finally found the Player of the Munch in Marks and it's amazing !!

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Did you manage to get tickets? My friend & I were going to go too Birmingham but it sold out
Got a text from them last night saying it's sold out but they're on the waiting list just incase any tickets become available :( gutted!

• Heart