MAFSA Season 11 Spoiler chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As discussed on E4 paced thread. Please post all spoiler chat on here, including any links to articles. That way once it finishes everything is in one place. No need to hide any chat on here behind a spolier tag. Look at your own peril!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Eden looks so much better! Well spoilers I’ve heard are obvs Ellie and Ben, rumours of Tim and Andi but Andi has denied and something about Deece cheating with an ex!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This popped up on my FB, I don't even follow the fecking page!
Screenshot_20240404_134929_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Delighted that Jonno and Ellie got together - I think they are really well suited! I hope it works out for them.

Jonno and Lauren seemed to fall into a friendship getting through it, which is fine but I don't get why they stayed when other couples were told to move forward or leave (also not complaining because I love Lauren but confused nevertheless).

I’m trying to work out if all the people who have mentioned Ellie and Jonno in the main thread know or if it’s very obvious 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m trying to work out if all the people who have mentioned Ellie and Jonno in the main thread know or if it’s very obvious 😅
I thought that too, I'm like have they seen the news of it and then said they'd make a good match so when it comes up on the show they can say they guessed it right??? 😂 although to be fair I did think it came across like he cared quite a bit about her during the show

I don't wanna say any spoilers from the aus pace cause I don't wanna cause any uproar for things that haven't aired yet in the uk (i know this is a spoiler thread but i dont wanna say too much in case) but anyway the reunion ep and the one where they look back on everything is next week and I am SOOOOO ready 🤪

• Heart
I mentioned it but didn't know. To me it was obvious. The only sign of life from Jono was when he was talking to Ellie or discussing Ellie.

That's good news as far as I'm concerned. I think they're a good match.

Reactions: 13
I thought that too, I'm like have they seen the news of it and then said they'd make a good match so when it comes up on the show they can say they guessed it right??? 😂 although to be fair I did think it came across like he cared quite a bit about her during the show

I don't wanna say any spoilers from the aus pace cause I don't wanna cause any uproar for things that haven't aired yet in the uk (i know this is a spoiler thread but i dont wanna say too much in case) but anyway the reunion ep and the one where they look back on everything is next week and I am SOOOOO ready 🤪
Nah you can post. It's up to people if they want to come over here & peek.

Reactions: 9
Nah you can post. It's up to people if they want to come over here & peek.
Ok phew 😅 I love a spoiler so I always have to remind myself that most people don't haha, plus the aussie pace thread is very quiet so I itch to speak about it!!!

Reactions: 5

SPILL!! ☕

Reactions: 2
I read that Deece is not so deece after all. Not one but two other girfriends away from the show, sleeping with all three (Jade and the others) at the same time whilst telling them all they are the future mother of his children. I thought he had a slimy undercurrent 🤢.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I read that Deece is not so deece after all. Not one but two other girfriends away from the show, sleeping with all three (Jade and the others) at the same time whilst telling them all they are the future mother of his children. I thought he had a slimy undercurrent 🤢.
And all while he's met Jade's kid 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Knowing Deece has cheated on Jade is making me angry listening to him talking about meeting her daughter 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Oh that’s crap about Deece, especially after making us all like him!!
I like Jono and Ellie as a couple, I think they’d be good together and no drama!! Plus they are both very attractive people.

Reactions: 9
I heard on MAFS Hysteria podcast last week that Jayden & Jade had dated pre MAFS

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17