Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bourb0nbiscuits

Chatty Member
Just started watching series 10. Harrison is nuts but so is Melissa! A man wouldn’t be allowed to get away with the way she’s behaving

Reactions: 2

Intothedark

VIP Member
Tickets are £29 at our nearest venue. I wonder what she’s like live. Not sure if there’s a meet and greet for our local show.

Reactions: 1

girlinbrum

VIP Member
Am annoyed, I've booked for Glee Club, a venue I hate, and her new tickets are for Symphony Hall which is a beautiful venue.

zzzzzz22

I'm disappointed with dom and ella for that shite, how you can make excuses for jack...who knows

BUT megan has obviously had her issues with dom for ages and is now REALLY pushing this DOM IS BAD OLIVIA IS GOOD shit. Nah, whilst I agree people can change and become better people, it still won't make me a fan of her 😂 people forget what an absolute c*nt she was, even after the show on social media....blergh

I was a huge dom and ella fan when the series aired and after but over time it faded. I also found out ella is really good friends with some girls I went to school with who weren't that nice to me so that also turned me away 🙃

Tofino

VIP Member
Am annoyed, I've booked for Glee Club, a venue I hate, and her new tickets are for Symphony Hall which is a beautiful venue.
You could try selling the glee club ones on twickets. I’m hoping to get symphony hall ones but before they announced these new dates I had been keeping my eye on twickets for resales because it had sold out.

ranchdistressing

Anyone following the drama between Tim and Jack? Apparently Jack was posting pictures of who Tim used to date....no idea of the context/implications of that....anyone know?

Does anyone follow the MAFS drama on the So Dramatic Facebook group? They’re all slagging off Dom and Ella because they interviewed Jack and Tori on their podcast and made excuses for Jack. Now Megan (who runs the SD page) has written an essay inviting Olivia to the Facebook group, apologising to her and basically brown nosing. This is grown adults and not teenagers 😂
I don't have Facebook, please share for the antisocial 🤣