Married At First Sight Australia season 11(E4 pace) #12 Ridge McCoy, who can believe he's actually deeecceeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wont miss the mad rush to be ready for 7.29 when this series is over (any earlier I'm traumatised by Hollyoaks 🤣)
Tonight I have some Toffypops biscuits for wirh my cuppa!
Oh and Tori's a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Eek 😬 that’s a lot of long messages. Men don’t put that much effort into communicating with women unless they want to bang them, ime

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lauren showing us what critical thinking looks like - unlike Bori who doesn't even know what it means!

Reactions: 15
She’s pretty but she’s so bloody dull. Maybe that’s why Jono likes her - she makes him look interesting and dynamic in comparison.
I have a real life nemesis called Ellie, I think that’s where my dislike for her is coming from

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I wont miss the mad rush to be ready for 7.29 when this series is over (any earlier I'm traumatised by Hollyoaks 🤣)
Tonight I have some Toffypops biscuits for wirh my cuppa!
Oh and Tori's a bleep
Im so bored I went and Googled Toffypops. They look GOOD.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry, I'm an asshole but I'm gonna say it. Lauren's eyeballs are completely in the wrong place.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t see any issue with any of them? Is he bleeping deaf as well as intensely dull?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still want to know how scheming Tori found out about the messages. Someone in production must have spilled the tea.

Reactions: 22
That man does not give two hoots about Lauren. She was convenient, that’s it. He probably also knows she’s wildly out of his league, looks wise but also personaliry.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.