Married At First Sight Australia season 11(E4 pace) #12 Ridge McCoy, who can believe he's actually deeecceeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello all, let’s see what manufactured drama the honesty box brings 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The cowardly lion out here looking like a fashion icon this evening
Lol shut up Tim, your ‘wife’ was doing way worse

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just spent 5 minutes looking for the remote. Bloody cat was sitting on it. You know a series is bad when even your pets try to stop you watching it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Foxes biscuits were in the Aldi middle aisle today for 99p 👀 got the white choc cookies and the ginger custard cream-type sandwich ones. Might make a brew during the boring first half where they just catch up on what's happened

How are they all so rich btw? Tori with her $600 Airwrap? Eden with her $500 brown dress?

Also, you all know how I feel about Ellie - seems nice but looks so normie and boring. I don't get why all the men ranked her 1st?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.