Married At First Sight Australia season 11(E4 pace) #12 Ridge McCoy, who can believe he's actually deeecceeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw poor Lauren! What a crappy person Ellie is too! Her and Jono deserve each other! Pair of pricks

Reactions: 19
I don't see any issue with removing his left testicle a la Lorena Bobbit, all a question of perspective, eh Jonno? 😌😌😌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Eek 😬 that’s a lot of long messages. Men don’t put that much effort into communicating with women unless they want to bang them, ime
This!!

I don’t even put that much effort into messages with my other half. It’s just TikToks of food or who’s got today’s wordle answer the quickest!!

Reactions: 8
all I remember about Ellie was her banging on about wanting children. Surely that and her boringness is offputting to men? Did she do anything more than that and I’ve forgotten?

Reactions: 13
This!!

I don’t even put that much effort into messages with my other half. It’s just TikToks of food or who’s got today’s wordle answer the quickest!!
The only time I send messages long like that is when you having a row when they ain’t home. Never the usual day to day tit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This!!

Mine with my husband is just one or both of us saying 'I'm on the train' or 'missed the train' and 'what's for dinner?' Oh and the riveting 'what colour bin day is it tomorrow?' Which he texts to me every single week.
Christ, who says romance is dead?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They’re the perfect snack 👌🏼
Wtf is Jonno on?! Did he not listen to anything she just said?
It seems like little Jono is doing all the thinking at the moment. And little Jono doesn’t give a tit about Lauren.

Reactions: 10
Oh god stop going on Jade, you boring witch. What she really wants is a sugar daddy let’s be honest.

TIMS ROADMAN VOICE 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd like the producers to stop gaslighting me with this fake-ass Tim & Sara redemption arc. I'm not buying it, honey.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.