Married At First Sight Australia season 11(E4 pace) #12 Ridge McCoy, who can believe he's actually deeecceeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my kids is watching Wallace and Gromit and I thought he’d switched over to MAFSA there for a second

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jade talking about maturity like she hasn't introduced her daughter to her new bf after knowing him 2 mins.... and then the producers cut to Ridge 😂😂

Also the preview of Ridge saying its just me and you forever.... yes, I can see how mature his thinking is 🙄

Reactions: 15
Good god u thought the ham was topless! That shirt is too close to his skin tone
In the 'on tonight's episode ' bit at the beginning of the show Tori has her finger in his moob cleavage and I'm heaving at it. Leave his sweaty man boobs alone at the dinner table you grim cow.

• Haha
  • Sick
So enraging that Tori looks good (for once) and Lauren looks rubbish (for once)
How annoying

Reactions: 18
Not sure about Lauren’s hair like that. She’s still an absolute queen though

There's not one cool person left on this show 🤷‍♀️

Just the experts. If you can call them experts. Hosts?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.