Married At First Sight Australia season 11(E4 pace) #12 Ridge McCoy, who can believe he's actually deeecceeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Tori LOVED sharing that snippet of info. And I think there was a bit of overdramaticness over the texting. Men and women can be friends and can share gossip. I have male friends that I text sometimes, doesn’t mean anything’s going on.
But Jono kept it from Lauren. Men and women can be just friends. But when Ellie texted Jono he could have said to Lauren "Ellie has just texted me". That he kept the texts secret shows he knew himself what he was doing was wrong.

Reactions: 16
Yes, I do agree with that, but did he tell her when he get a text off Stephen or Michael, because that’s kind of the same?

Also, I take all my comments back after seeing the trailer for tonight’s episode! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, I do agree with that, but did he tell her when he get a text off Stephen or Michael, because that’s kind of the same?

Also, I take all my comments back after seeing the trailer for tonight’s episode! 😂
I doubt Stephen or Michael were trying to turn Jono away from his bride and on to them, and there lies the difference :D

Reactions: 11
I think everyone’s being a bit harsh on Jono , he’s allowed to have female friends surely ?
Or is it because he’s not mentioned it to Lauren ?
I seriously think he just saw her as being friendly. Nothing more.

My husband had a similar situation and until I pointed out the possible ulterior motive, he had ZERO clue. Like, genuinely, none.
---
But Jono kept it from Lauren. Men and women can be just friends. But when Ellie texted Jono he could have said to Lauren "Ellie has just texted me". That he kept the texts secret shows he knew himself what he was doing was wrong.
Does he tell her everyone he texts though? If it’s just a normal thing, why would he mention it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I accepted that Jono might view his texting as innocent gossip, however I thought Ixpert John made a very good point when he said that Jono doesn't know Ellie's motivation in keeping in touch. Why target him for news when she could text any of the brides? What is she after?

Anyway, the preview looks like there's even more tit coming out over Textgate. So annoying that the only couple I believed could work this series has been derailed at the last hurdle. I'm not sure there's even time for them to talk it out before final vows.

Nice job, Tori.
200w (6).gif

Reactions: 14
Didn’t jono put Ellie as his number 1 in the ranking challenge and repeatedly said how lovely she is? plus he stood up for her more with Ben than he did Lauren with Jack, so there’s definitely something more there! The way he tried to justify texting her by saying he texts Michael, Stephen and Tristan too pissed me off! the difference is they’re all men, not someone he’s hiding from Lauren. They say it’s the quiet ones you have to watch … the boring bastard turned out to be such a crappy person and Lauren deserves far better!

Reactions: 19
There’s no way that Joni thought it was just innocent chatty texts. He’s fancied the pants off her the whole time, bet he was thrilled (well, slightly more animated than usual anyway!) when he heard from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There’s no way that Joni thought it was just innocent chatty texts. He’s fancied the pants off her the whole time, bet he was thrilled (well, slightly more animated than usual anyway!) when he heard from her.
Waiting for the Jono and Ellie spin off show of their life together. Surely it's in the pipeline so we can all watch their exciting life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just caught up on last night's ep and the thread (sorry for the all the likes spam!). Belated happy birthday @Offish 🎉🎈🎁

Really dislike the editing with the Lauren & Jono storyline. I'm sure Tori was only too happy to be the bearer of such dramatic news but the producers pitching the 2 women against each other and baiting them is such a lazy trope (especially asking Lauren to wade in on Tori and Jack when they were on the couch, 5 mins before Tori gets to drop her bombshell). It's a juicy enough storyline without have the stir the stereotypical pot 😡

Jonno and Ellie obviously no surprise but sorry to see Lauren get hurt. I really hope we see more of her somewhere else after MAFSA. Roll on The Lauren Show, I am here for it! 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is it going to be worth watching now Tim and Lucinda have gone? 😒 They were the most interesting.

Reactions: 7
There's always an affair or two each series. My bets would have been on Jack or even Ben, not dull Jonno.

I’ve caught up!

Borey Tori getting all riled up to tell Lauren when we know if it was the other way round she’d be waving her fingers around and saying “he’s allowed female friends, I trust Jacks intentions”

Anyway I’m watching live, no risk of football disturbance tonight.

My snacks are……probably my tea although I used the orange that gousto sent for tonight’s meal by slicing it up for sangria!

Me at the start of MAFS: I’m not having snacks every night, I can’t afford it and I’m on a diet

Me now, having eaten my weight and life savings in snacks: maybe next year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve got gummy snakes. Chocolate and crisps. I haven’t had dinner today as I got home late and couldn’t be bothered

Reactions: 8
Just caught up on last nights episode - gutted that none of you liked Eden's dress as I've seen it on an influencer a year or so ago and thought it looked lovely! But I like lacey/90s style slip dresses 😂 I can't pull off brown though, as I'm pale as milk

What is Lauren's wet look hair tomorrow?! First time I've seen her hair look tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.