Married At First Sight Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #3 Who's your favourite Toy Story character? Woody 😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a bad person because I would have eaten it, even though it looked like a tit. Cake’s cake. 🤷‍♀️
Nah I would have eaten the tit cake too. I’d be like that duck better have left it.

Or I would have been full on Angela from 90 day fiancé and smashed it in his face 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
These two are actually quite cute together. On MAFS that’s probably a bad sign.

I LOVE this task. It’s hilarious and completely stupid.

Reactions: 11
"I didn't known you were crying" .... I am so glad this is on tv because I was ina similar relationship. I am glad this gaslighting is documented. My hands are shaking with anger
Even this early on in the series I can see behaviours that reared their ugly heads at the start of my last relationship as well. Didn't even know about gaslighting at that point. I always wondered why I ended up apologising for "playing the victim" and my "mental health" issues. I can spot it a mile away now and it makes me angry as bleeping hell 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How fast do these people catch feelings...like a week in and they're all head over heels

The photo ranking task is also kind of mean

Reactions: 15
by the wayyyy, did you get your interview questions filmed and did you hear back yet?! 😄
I got them all filmed. Haven't heard back yet. Don't think it'll be soon as in person interviews are apparently in the 3rd week of April.

Had another interview offer though I'm a bit confused because they've offered a position I never applied for even though the one I applied for is in the title of the email. Don't know if I've been rejected for that and offered something else or if it's a typo.

• Heart
For most of the couples, the photo ranking will be horrendous. I think I need wine tonight.

• Haha
She thinks Toy Story man is attractive?!
It’s a very low bar because I don’t fancy any of them, but really?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
James pond is delusional, I hope the ixperts tear him a new one.

Forgot about these two, there's too many people to keep track of 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.