Married At First Sight Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #3 Who's your favourite Toy Story character? Woody 😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tahnee and Ollie get the memo, if you like your spouse you put them first!

if you’ve got Harrison or Jesse, they go last 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even this early on in the series I can see behaviours that reared their ugly heads at the start of my last relationship as well. Didn't even know about gaslighting at that point. I always wondered why ended up apologising for "playing the victim" and my "mental health" issues. I can spot it a mile away now and it makes me angry as bleeping hell 😡
Someone else here mentioned having a conversation with their daughter about it and this behaviour...thank god there is something positive

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You'd think that would be the case wouldn't you Dan, but we've all seen this script before!🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This guy gives me the proper heebie jeebies and I have no idea why. It’s not the serial killer eyes either.

Reactions: 11
Did I have weird dream that Caitlin had yellow hair as well in last nights clip of this episode?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.