Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S9 Aus Pace Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw someone spoil it in this thread by what they said about a couple being happy together.

Losing track of episodes - has ep36 been shown in AUS, or is that Sunday's episode?
Not sure on the numbers but the final ceremonies were split between the last two episodes. Then reunion is Sunday I think

Thanks. Yeah, Ep35 was the second final vows show. Was expecting the next episode today, but looks like will be Sunday then Monday.

Thanks. Yeah, Ep35 was the second final vows show. Was expecting the next episode today, but looks like will be Sunday then Monday.
I *thought* they said at the end of the Ep that the next ep was on Monday night, so for us what, Tuesday??? I can't wait that long :)

The matches were really awful this year weren't they!
I'm beginning to suspect these experts aren't that expert...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The matches were really awful this year weren't they!
yeah I defo wouldn’t have put half of them together. I feel alot of them tried to make it work for air time and because they were in the experiment… not because they’d any real feelings

Reactions: 3
So I heard that Tamara was chatting to Ella & Mitch, and said that they haven't had much drama. She then says what if she says Mitch touched her bum in the swimming pool.... Ella said that Mitch denies this and she believes him. I get the impression that Tamara was proposing making up that story for drama.

@21:26 ish

Reactions: 1
So I heard that Tamara was chatting to Ella & Mitch, and said that they haven't had much drama. She then says what if she says Mitch touched her bum in the swimming pool.... Ella said that Mitch denies this and she believes him. I get the impression that Tamara was proposing making up that story for drama.
I am SO into rehashed/retrashed now :) If you haven't seen it yet, it's well worth going back on the channel and watching his interview with Daniel. He's got a lot of thoughts on how the show works, and why people were there.

Reactions: 1
Looking forward to discussing the reunion with you all shortly!! It’s on YouTube right now :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5