Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S9 Aus Pace Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia is the worst participant… worse than Bryce… it’s the way she says something then goads you with her 👀, I’d be over that table quicker than Cyrell with a glass of Red 😂😂😂
yes! Honestly i dont know how any if them keep their cool around her. I get riled up just sitting watching it on the screen. She's always got a face on as if someone's dropped a turd right under her nose 😤😤😤

Reactions: 4
I really want them to show footage of the smashing glass incident to the group, because it was so over exaggerated by Olivia..."she smashed a glass in my face then waved the broken stem at me threateningly" it didn't look that way yo me, Olivia was screaming at Dom...and Dom wasn't even stood up. I hope they show it at the reunion show...Olivia is a crank and a bit psychotic I think

Reactions: 7
yes! Honestly i dont know how any if them keep their cool around her. I get riled up just sitting watching it on the screen. She's always got a face on as if someone's dropped a turd right under her nose 😤😤😤
Many more breakfasts like that butter abomination she caused when cooked with Jackson and she's going to snap her gastric band in two

Reactions: 4
So what is everyone’s predictions for the final vows?

I’m thinking the only yes will be Olivia and Jackson & Dom and jack.

Reactions: 3
So what is everyone’s predictions for the final vows?

I’m thinking the only yes will be Olivia and Jackson & Dom and jack.
Thinking exactly the same and not even sure if Dom Will. Jackson is stuck with the bunny boiler forever or he’ll be in her burn book the poor thing 😂

Reactions: 5
I cannot get over what a pathological liar Olivia is. The thought of telling such massive porkies knowing it’s all on film stresses me out just watching. She has no conscience. The dead eyes are terrifying.

And Jackson quite frankly deserves what he gets from this point on. People like Olivia can only temporarily rein it in. She’s not fundamentally changing at this point. And him watching Olivia stick the boot in and then only saying ‘ok that’s enough now’ when someone stands up to her is just cowardly.

And Mitch! What a dick. He & Tamara deserve each other, I hope they’re happy.

I was impressed with Dom expressing her doubts, yes she took her time but being able to say ‘I don’t know’ is generally underrated in this day & age. (As long as it is genuine and not calculated to create an escape route etc). I hope they go the distance but if not you know it’s not for lack of trying. Whereas you get the impression Olivia would weld herself to Jackson and strap on a suicide vest before she’d let him call it quits 😵💫

Reactions: 6
Settling down to watch ep33... Brent is gorgeous btw I can't stand Tamara being all materialistic 🙄 typical girl looking for fame only. Selina tho ❤ I just love her

Reactions: 2
I was impressed at how drunk many of them seemed to be *before* they brought out the honesty boxes. I mean any responsible tv show would never had done that. However I am not watching because this is a responsible TV show, I'm watching because this bunch of tv people make the Jeremy Kyle show look like a safe and nurturing environment

I *think* that Ella planned on saying her piece to Mitch before the dinner party even started. Not in a bad way, I just think she had had enough. When she gave her speech at the start of the dinner party, I think she was mainly referring to herself.

Reactions: 2
I cannot believe the lack of compassion and self awareness continuously shown by Tamara and Olivia.

I feel like Tamara flew under the radar for too long. Delighted she’s finally facing repercussions. I love how Brent was making fun of her on the radio this week saying how she’s an office manager, not the CEO of Apple 😂 she deserves that.

I think I hate Olivia more than any reality villain, ever. And I watch a lot of reality TV!She is so genuinely morally corrupt, it’s actually scary to watch. I feel physically sick watching her interact with Dom, she’s just not normal.

Reactions: 8