Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S9 Aus Pace Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for MAFS Australia Season 9 contains spoilers…..

Recap so far

Hens night and Bucks night have taken place and 2 marriages have taken place

Reactions: 2
I was a bit sceptical at first but actually like Brent & Tamara, he has a good sense of humour and I think he will give her a good run for her money that’s for sure… I actually thought the bridesmaid and best man also made a good pairing 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I was a bit sceptical at first but actually like Brent & Tamara, he has a good sense of humour and I think he will give her a good run for her money that’s for sure… I actually thought the bridesmaid and best man also made a good pairing 🤣🤣🤣
Are you watching on Shvideo?

Couples so far, they are all fabulous so far

Tamara & Brent
Selin and Anthony
Ella & Mitch
Domenica & Jack

Ooh I'm glad you guys caved! Ella seems intense doesn't she! Mitchell is so 80s looking, they have sizzling chemistry- I bet they shag first night despite her "rules". Tamara - what a psycho about that knife! She wouldn't let it lie, she's still going on about it the next day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Holly & Andrew…. She was really hung up the fact that he was from Texas… she really thought she had married Donald Trump 🤣🤣 although his bedroom expectations blew up slightly 😳😳

Ooh I'm glad you guys caved! Ella seems intense doesn't she! Mitchell is so 80s looking, they have sizzling chemistry- I bet they shag first night despite her "rules". Tamara - what a psycho about that knife! She wouldn't let it lie, she's still going on about it the next day.
Yes he is actually, very Halo James… and she broke her own rules…. Tamara and the toe.. I love Brent 😁😁😁

Watching on YouTube from here in Ireland.
What happened to Andrew's forehead?
Selin is a piece of work.
Holly is intense. She's only after a sperm donor.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she knows what happened to his head? 🕵️‍♀️

So, I'm really liking Tamara and Brent, now she's calmed down she's quite likeable, Dominica on the other hand she's quite forceful isn't she.

Reactions: 4
So I'm up to episode 9. First committment session. surprise!! Everyone said stay. For $1000 a week, or $3000 for Holly and Andrew who hate each other, so they stay. No explanation for Anthony's head injury.

I think I'll have to switch to Netflix Series 2 of love is blind.

Holly is intense. She's only after a sperm donor.
When Holly made a speech at the table the other faces 🤣🤣🤣
Selin agree a piece of work a lot like Becky from the previous year…. Have you noticed when she eats 😬😬😬

So I'm up to episode 9. First committment session. surprise!! Everyone said stay. For $1000 a week, or $3000 for Holly and Andrew who hate each other, so they stay. No explanation for Anthony's head injury.

I think I'll have to switch to Netflix Series 2 of love is blind.
I am also watching this love it

Couples wise….
I think Holly and Andrew should have left, as to Selin and Anthony…
3 new couples are coming in… I wonder what the mass walk out was caused by…..

I think Ella will tire of Mitch he has no depth

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I wonder what that walk out will be about? Interested in what motivated Tex to do a 180, I don't trust him one tiny bit. Those tears seemed forced! I feel sorry for needy beardy, she's a bit h to him, but why did he write stay? What is in it for him? She clearly has no interest in him!

Yeah, I wonder what that walk out will be about? Interested in what motivated Tex to do a 180, I don't trust him one tiny bit. Those tears seemed forced! I feel sorry for needy beardy, she's a bit h to him, but why did he write stay? What is in it for him? She clearly has no interest in him!
Donald trump 🤣🤣🤣 he is full of tit however thinks he is gods gift… I love last nights tasks, however Dominique is a bit full on and over powering… nope Selina doesn’t like him one bit.. obviously Insta followers.. let’s hope 2 lots leave this week

I genuinely liked Olivia but having seen her last night with the dinner party she's definitely a smug mean girl. I get Holly is a bit annoying and full on but the girls were looking for an excuse to go for her. And the irony when Olivia kept interrupting Holly as she was explaining how he kept interrupting her 🤣 I'm not sure I can forgive the Trump for making me actually like Selin and Dom

• Haha
Holly is intense. And I think she’s always been thus and then add in the ticking bio clock and everything ratchets up to the power of 10.

However, she’s not a toxic and manipulative person like Andrew. The guy has serious issues, knows how to say all the words but the actions do not match up. His thinly veiled rage is concerning. Ditto the projection. I’m so pleased Domenica could see through his bullshit.

Did not like how Mitch spoke to Ella at all at dinner party, is that his true colours coming through? Dismissive during tasks as well.

Jackson & Olivia are so happy it makes me feel a bit nauseous. It is worrying how easily Olivia fell for Andrew’s manipulation.

Does anyone else follow So Dramatic! on Instagram? The mafs gossip is top notch.

Really disgusted with all of them for supporting Andrew and his BS. I cannot believe that only one person saw through him and super disappointed with Olivia and Jackson for eating up the tit and then trying to put it all on Holly

Tamara is also a piece of work, seriously feel sorry for Brent. Why do they always pick so many mean and crazy girls for these shows. I know normal probably doesn't make good TV but the men are coming off far better than the women

• Heart
So this is a thing 👀 didn’t realise MAFSA was back so soon and I am HERE for it. Where my OG’s at!?
885A00D1-4CD1-4BBA-9DC5-DB7FA068CC0F.jpeg

• Haha
So happy I have somewhere to discuss this!!!

I really don’t know what to think about this series. I just want to hug Holly, they really didn’t choose well for her at all.

• Haha