Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S9 Aus Pace Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that it? Was e37 the last one? I don’t feel like Livid was held accountable enough
A lot of things online say they last minute edited the last few episodes due to the amount of hate she was getting, so tried to make Tamara the villain instead.

Reactions: 3
No she defo needed to be told what an absolute horrid creature she is a lot more. And why they gave that carolina and Daniel more airtime I don't know.

Now I'm a fan of dom and totally on her team but during the last episode I did think a few times she would irritate me quiet a bit if she kept chiming in with her opinion too

Reactions: 4
Every time Olivia says "babies" I hear "You're my wife now Dave" from League of Gentlemen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just felt Livid's tears were for herself, that she was caught out and being held accountable. I don't feel they were tears of regret.

I agree, I think Dom can also be annoying and OTT. But Livid's actions made Dom much more relatable and likable

Reactions: 8
God that Daniel thinks a lot of himself. His stupid eye brow twitch pisses me off too.

I don’t think they are happy together I think they are just doubling down as they need to prove everyone wrong and it’s them against the World

I think they’ll now double down further as they are the Only couple apart from bunny boiler and her bait and will be holding out for more deals and publicity.

Cody, absolute twit, clearly was just holding out to the end to get as much airtime as possible. Her mum had his cards marked when he smashed her cup

Mitch? Well going on what I’ve seen in the papers what an absolute hypocrite the way he went off and Daniel and the way he made out he would never go near Tamara

Reactions: 7
The whole thing with Selina and Cody was so weird.
They went to the dinner party together and then a few hours later they have split?
Then there are pictures online after the final episode was filmed and she’s all smiles stood next to him even though she was crying and distraught during the episode.
Also, are Ella and Mitch not together now, does anyone know?

Reactions: 1
I haven't read much in papers... what happened to them all? Did mitch actually do anything with Tamara? Why did Ella leave him? It's like their IG is so staged it's unreal

That final episode could have been twice as long, I’d have loved every minute. So many people/couples we didn’t get to hear from.

I suppose (and I say this with reluctance) the show does have a duty of care towards all contestants (even ones they should never have recruited in the first place) so instead of the experts roasting Olivia they made that edit of her & Doms fallout so that Olivia is effectively hung by her own petard. She will blame the edit but she was only ever going to cry victim anyway 🤷‍♀️

Word on the street is that Ella and Brent are tentatively seeing each other - if true I love that - should have been paired from the get go.

I feel like holly and Dion would have been a really cute pair

Reactions: 9
I got the feeling Holly was an actress. She just seemed so scripted to me
Spot on, she is - although denies playing a role on the show

In other news Mitchell ghosted Ella after the reunion… the nerve

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If Ella and Brent are together (which is what I've heard too and fair play, they deserve each other in a good way), is that just one couple left standing now? Jackson and Olivia? A sex-blinded enabler and a disney villain? Well played this season experts, well played. I hope next year they learn their lesson, take photos of all the new contestants, stick them to a wall and throw darts to decide the couples, because they genuinely couldn't do any worse than this year.

Also, and way more importantly, what am I doing with my life now after all this?????? What are people moving onto next to fill the gaping void, suggestions please? Obvs like people in this thread I am open to watching something not currently playing real time on UKTV

Reactions: 7
If Ella and Brent are together (which is what I've heard too and fair play, they deserve each other in a good way), is that just one couple left standing now? Jackson and Olivia? A sex-blinded enabler and a disney villain? Well played this season experts, well played. I hope next year they learn their lesson, take photos of all the new contestants, stick them to a wall and throw darts to decide the couples, because they genuinely couldn't do any worse than this year.

Also, and way more importantly, what am I doing with my life now after all this?????? What are people moving onto next to fill the gaping void, suggestions please? Obvs like people in this thread I am open to watching something not currently playing real time on UKTV
I feel at a loss too 😪

Reactions: 4

I was thinking I might watch some old seasons or American ones now

i think the problem is, like with most reality tv. No one is on it genuinely.

They are all super aware of social media following and staying in just for more air time, how the Villians often get the biggest followers, Morag and Nikita from the British one for example.

Reactions: 2
I will miss lovely Jack 🥰🥰😍, Ella and Selina
The rest I'm not bothered about tbh.
Don't we have the UK one starting soon?

Reactions: 2
The UK ones for me are too tame. The problem is is that they all wanna be Instagram influencers making money and having 5 mins fame. It becomes sickening tbh. I just liked mafsa cos it felt foreign to me in a way lol