Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scragbags

VIP Member
I've just watched the ep where they were made to stay the night apart and her laugh when they're reading the letter from dom and Jack is deranged and psychotic.

The way she acted when Jackson arrived back too I'm so glad he called her out on it and told her just to breathe. The fact even that pissed her off is scary.

I have no sympathy for Jackson if he's still with her for the rest of his life, he can see the person she is and if he still decides that's someone worth marrying that's on him. We'll see how much he misses the gym when she's got him strapped to a bed like Annie wilkes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I started watching halfway through when the new couples joined:

Unpopular view but I don't think Cody is really intentionally bad. I just feel he genuinely grew up in a place with no love apart from with his father who died, and it isn't normal or natural for him to be lovey dovey. When questioned about her nationality, I didn't take it as him meaning to be rude, actually the opposite. Like, "well I'm used to blonde beach girls". We all have our preferences and Selina was a new type for him. He comes across heartless and with no empathy but again I feel like that's his upbringing and it doesn't come natural, he doesn't always put things in the best way. It comes off that he's a dick and narcissistic but I don't think he means to be.

Selina I adore. I lost respect for her when it came out that she and Olivia originally saw the pic and told the others about it behind Dom's back. But then she went and apologised with the gifts and I thought that was really sweet. I do feel for her about Cody being confusing and cold, I genuinely don't think he means to be though. He even is cold with his family and said himself he doesn't tell them about who he's dating and goes months without speaking to his family.

Carolina was a bitch to Dion. I get Dion went on and on about how much he did for her but the couples all repeated their issues and concerns multiple times and it's hard sharing a small hotel room with someone for a week at a time and Dion did a lot for Carolina and tried for her to go behind his back seeing Daniel. Fair enough she wasn't attracted to him but she could have been honest from the start to Dion and fair that she was seeing Dan and not led him on like going to the retreat etc.

I must have been watching something else as I didn't find much wrong with Jess. Yes she seems like a spoilt brat but every time she tried talking to Daniel he found reasons to get upset and get the group to gang up against her. He spoke about respect blah blah but then as soon as Jess left he cheated with Carolina.

Matt was really strange for me and gave me the ick so much. Just the way he kept touching her, the way he sits with his hand postures and the constant phrases for everything and just general odd comments coming out of his mouth. It's no wonder Kate looked uncomfortable. I saw there's a lot of rumours outside the show that Matt is very touchy feely with women and doesn't take no for an answer. As much as Kate was as fun as watching paint dry, she probably was anxious at it was to be having a husband/relationship for the first time and with Matt of all people.

Ella and Mitch is sad to watch because for 99% of it they seem good and happy and then he ruins it with the complaining about cameras or saying he can't label things with Ella and you want to shake him. Ella I have a lot of respect for as she stood up for Dom a lot when nobody else did and Brent when Tamara denied slagging his work off.

Tamara is stuck up and treated Brent like crap and I have respect for the way he walked out on her like that. He did his best and she constantly looked down on him and has that face of looking down on others. His parents put her in her place at the first webcam meeting and were nice enough to give them advice and she ruined it again and is a fool. I didn't like when it came out about the nude and Tamara just said "that's what you get". It's not about the nude, it's the nasty reason behind why it got spread round behind her back.

Dominica is lovely and I don't agree with everything she does and says but 99% of what she says is true. I would respect her more if she said things without the bitchy undertone like pulling faces or muttering comments under her breath, it takes away the "saying it like it is" persona. She was treated horribly by Olivia and the hateful obsession by Olivia is not normal. I like that Dominica says sorry and owns up to her mistakes and means them.

Al was adorable and really reminds me of Jim Carey with his expressions. I felt for him as Sam was in to him and liked him and as soon as she saw her parents on webcam she thought that Al wasn't good enough for her and got quite mean with her comments. He was sweet enough to still book those activities to end on a high and is just lovely.

Olivia is just plain psychopath and has severe personality disorders which she needs addressing. To go on about ripping up bridesmade dresses and still hate girls from preschool is unhinged. When she was speaking to her cousin and her cousin reacted straight up with who have you fallen out with now in an exhausted tone. She is manipulative and evil. I wish Jackson put her in her place more than he actually did.

Reactions: 16
It’s Olivia’s facial expressions and shrugs and absolute total and utter dismissal of Dom that really annoys me! She’s a nasty piece of work. I liked Jackson before but at the last dinner party he should have told her enough was enough and moved away from her. He says that he stood up for his mum and protected his sisters etc yet stand by and watched Olivia bully someone. Makes my blood boil over

Reactions: 15

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I cannot believe the lack of compassion and self awareness continuously shown by Tamara and Olivia.

I feel like Tamara flew under the radar for too long. Delighted she’s finally facing repercussions. I love how Brent was making fun of her on the radio this week saying how she’s an office manager, not the CEO of Apple 😂 she deserves that.

I think I hate Olivia more than any reality villain, ever. And I watch a lot of reality TV!She is so genuinely morally corrupt, it’s actually scary to watch. I feel physically sick watching her interact with Dom, she’s just not normal.
Same. Olivia isn’t just some tv villian I genuinely believe she’s a dangerous piece of work

Reactions: 13

oicheliath

Al’s quip was one of my favourite moments - “Tamara should keep her nose out of it… no pun intended” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
I appreciated this breakdown of Andrew’s treatment of Holly.

“Unashamedly criticising someone’s performance in bed after your first sexual encounter (as strangers) on a national stage, in front of a camera crew, is emotional abuse.
Expecting someone to “perform” to your sexual tastes the first time you have sex with them is not only a completely unrealistic expectation, but it also reeks of an entitlement to criticise and an entitlement to sexual gratification.”

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Scragbags

VIP Member
Olivia crying like an actual toddler 'cause Jackson called out her snide remarks.
This just proves how a vile personality can make someone ugly. I thought Olivia was pretty at the beginning but now she comes on screen and just gives off ugliness

Reactions: 9

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Olivia & Jackson’s relationship is a car crash, I cannot look away. They are both controlling each other, just in different ways?

We are watching codependency happen in real time, I’ve never seen anything like it. She has made him her entire world already and is desperate to hold on to him. He thinks dropping the L bomb is his last card to play but she knows she needs to lock it down with a pregnancy.

I think the overriding public take was to give Jackson the benefit of the doubt (ie that he is a victim of Olivia, it’s his upbringing, let’s pray he sees the light etc) but after he stuck the boot into Dom at the final dinner party in such a nasty way about the photos being on Google, there is not much sympathy left for him. They deserve each other.

Scragbags

VIP Member
There have been some reality TV villains in the past but Olivia has got to be the worst of the lot of them.
Atleast most people admit to being arseholes and own up to being horrible but she's so conniving I honestly get actual rage watching her.

The crying at the commitment ceremony was the fakest shit I've ever seen even my husband (who hates reality TV hut I've got him hooked 😅) said look no tears.

I just felt Livid's tears were for herself, that she was caught out and being held accountable. I don't feel they were tears of regret.

I agree, I think Dom can also be annoying and OTT. But Livid's actions made Dom much more relatable and likable

Reactions: 8
The worst part was watching Jackson at the dinner party, he has morphed into Olivia (or could have always been like this secretly but idk, he definitely spends every waking second with her so no surprise he’s exactly the same now)

I am bloody glad he’s moved to live with her though in NSW after watching the home stays and finding out he lived so close to me 🤢 and she was that close to me too, yuuuuuuuck. Could you imagine if she moved here and I ran into them somewhere? Think I’d vomit or maybe even ‘accidentally’ break a glass and wave it around like a weapon in her face 😅

• Haha

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
When Alessandra narrowed her eyes at Cody I’m surprised he wasn’t instantly reduced to a pile of ashes. If Alessandra was ever that disappointed or disgusted in me I would move countries and change my name by deed poll.

• Haha

oicheliath

I cannot believe the lack of compassion and self awareness continuously shown by Tamara and Olivia.

I feel like Tamara flew under the radar for too long. Delighted she’s finally facing repercussions. I love how Brent was making fun of her on the radio this week saying how she’s an office manager, not the CEO of Apple 😂 she deserves that.

I think I hate Olivia more than any reality villain, ever. And I watch a lot of reality TV!She is so genuinely morally corrupt, it’s actually scary to watch. I feel physically sick watching her interact with Dom, she’s just not normal.

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
There have been some reality TV villains in the past but Olivia has got to be the worst of the lot of them.
Atleast most people admit to being arseholes and own up to being horrible but she's so conniving I honestly get actual rage watching her.

The crying at the commitment ceremony was the fakest shit I've ever seen even my husband (who hates reality TV hut I've got him hooked 😅) said look no tears.
Olivia brags about being a ‘petty bitch’ as if it’s a redeeming feature. That fucking psycho twitch she does when she’s about to kick off too like she’s just been possessed. She’s deranged.