Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #9 Napkins, peanuts and purple pigs galore - if you nose, you nose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried watching The Bachelor Australia but I gave up during the first episode. Some of those brides looked dog rough, I felt sorry for the bachelor.

I'm sure there'll be another MAFS along sooner or later. Maybe they'll find room for season 7.

Reactions: 5
I sat down last night to watch TV at 7:30. I couldn't find anything to watch & I missed my MAFS fam!
I've managed to keep busy this week but I know come 7.30 on Monday I'll be 😢

@Clovis I think I'll give the bachelor a miss after your review and start watching S7 of MAFS instead

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve been half-watching The Bachelor, one of the brides is really irritating and up her own arse. Ive been torn between wanting her booted and wanting her to stay just for the drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is anyone else watching Love Island Australia? I’m onto episode 9 and I’ve never come across such a bunch of cry babies before. They all keep sobbing over people they’ve only known for a couple of days. Insanity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Is anyone else watching Love Island Australia? I’m onto episode 9 and I’ve never come across such a bunch of cry babies before. They all keep sobbing over people they’ve only known for a couple of days. Insanity.
No I have never watched the UK version either!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I've been trying to watch but it's on a bit late for me and the cast so far has been so unlikeable. I'll check out the new bombshells as they arrive and see if there's any improvement.

Reactions: 1
I've been trying to watch but it's on a bit late for me and the cast so far has been so unlikeable. I'll check out the new bombshells as they arrive and see if there's any improvement.
Yeah, it’s on too late for me as well so I’ve been watching on catch up. Agree that none of them have been likeable so far but the endless weeping is just baffling me. I thought it might fill a MAFSA-shaped hole in my TV viewing schedule but it’s just not hitting the spot.

This baffled the tit out of me. I didn't realise what it was and thought someone had died or had really terrible news.

Nah, Mitch flitted with two women and had to get on the truth bike and then there was going to be a recouping so Tina, Mitch and Emily all sobbed because Emily might pick Mitch.

I gave up at that point - no chance am I dealing with that bollocks. Might start a petition to get Bryce in there just to liven tit up.

I’ve been half-watching The Bachelor, one of the brides is really irritating and up her own arse. Ive been torn between wanting her booted and wanting her to stay just for the drama.
OMG same. I was like oooh ladies you all have issues! You can be my Samantha/Coco/Bec/Alana replacements. Absolutely thrilled they're up to the challenge.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Look at this I've just seen on Bryce's Instagram. Jason's comment about Johnny
Ooerrrrrrr. Bryce is, not so sure about Jason

I noted Bryce stated on the reunion he’d chose to leave his job to be with Melissa, I thought he’d lost it cos of the show?

Reactions: 6
Ooerrrrrrr. Bryce is, not so sure about Jason

I noted Bryce stated on the reunion he’d chose to leave his job to be with Melissa, I thought he’d lost it cos of the show?
If he did lose it because of the show he probably told Melissa that he chose to leave it. And her being the doormat she is probably believed him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello MAFS fam ❤ Just checking in to see if we are all meeting up over on the I’m a celeb thread? I’ve got it ready on a tab 😅 not particularly bothered with the show but I have missed the 7.30 madness this week 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hello MAFS fam ❤ Just checking in to see if we are all meeting up over on the I’m a celeb thread? I’ve got it ready on a tab 😅 not particularly bothered with the show but I have missed the 7.30 madness this week 😢
Oohhh is that tonight!?

Reactions: 4
I might miss tonight but will tune in tomorrow night ❤

• Heart