Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #9 Napkins, peanuts and purple pigs galore - if you nose, you nose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will really miss season 8 and especially Bryce and Melissa who are one of only two couples still together. I find it amusing from the very long Instagram stories Bryce currently has that the other couple still together Johnny and Kerry have distanced themselves from them as competition so have shown their true colours as not genuine friends. What Bryce and Melissa had to put up with was mental and shouldn't have been allowed.

A TV show that films you ALL the time doesn't have footage it can show of the so called gym conversation? For a group of adults the show was full of children with school playground gossip. They (especially Bec) tried to mess with the head of Melissa giving her gossip but a big fat zero of evidence. So in this era of technology they had no voicemails for her to listen to? No emails? No text messages? Like ANY hard evidence AT ALL that Bryce had done all this stuff? No just words that someone said something to someone blah blah blah.

Even the so called power couple Patrick and Belinda have split up. Another pairing who had it in for Bryce who's ended up winning at life by having gorgeous twins with the love of his life. Pretty much the only other person I feel sorry for is Georgia. She shouldn't have been paired with a closeted gay who is now dating a man so still hiding behind being a fake bisexual.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20211117-153957_Chrome.jpg
interesting article to Google, sorry I didn't know how to link it!

Reactions: 3
36 episodes for you to get through here :)

I feel season 7 needs a thread but not sure how spoilers would work because people would binge it at different speeds.
Judging by what happened on the Love Island s2 thread - where we all said we'd watch one ep a night like normal viewing schedule - after the first ep I'd say the majority of people binge watched immediately and the thread kind of died as it was hard to gauge where people were up to :(

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Judging by what happened on the Love Island s2 thread - where we all said we'd watch one ep a night like normal viewing schedule - after the first ep I'd say the majority of people binge watched immediately and the thread kind of died as it was hard to gauge where people were up to :(
I’d honestly love to and I’d stick at it for a week then I’d forget/work late etc! Hopefully this thread will keep running with IG updates from the contestants etc 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 2
I’m re watching last nights episode on E4 atm! I need to see Bec’s Brother boyfriend snog again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the stuff on Liam's insta about the video that showed Jason, Jonny and Georgia taking the piss out of him ? Apparently this is why he blanked her at the Reunion...... ?? I'm not sure how to copy and paste from Insta but if you have a look that's why he was calling her fake.....

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the stuff on Liam's insta about the video that showed Jason, Jonny and Georgia taking the piss out of him ? Apparently this is why he blanked her at the Reunion...... ?? I'm not sure how to copy and paste from Insta but if you have a look that's why he was calling her fake.....
I'm surprised he didn't actually bring this up

Kerry on Insta stories posting the quote Johnny put up that Tupac said. Something tells me they are aware of what Bryce said about them in his.

The experts are actually a disgrace they have allowed Bryce to manipulate and control her in the way he has. They should have stepped in right at the moment the first red flag signs showed and not allowed this to continue. Having said all of that she has had enough chance to see him for the piece of tit he clearly is and walk away and now it’s probably a little too late or hard for her to do so…

yep I'm 2 days late to the party, honestly can't believe it 😭😭😭😭 Gonna put it on now but may not be able to finish the episode as one of my lot still isn't too good. However got this haul today in the mindset I still had loads of episodes of MAFS to go 😭😭😭😭
I've still resisted and not read any of the threads so I'll report back when I finally catch up!! @Shesaidwhat trying Aldi pudding today seeing as though the lidl one was so good. And what in the name is this custard I got looks lip smacking delish 😎

woahhhhhh gutted I couldn't watch it live with the fam!! only 10 mins and wtfffffffffffffffff

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

yep I'm 2 days late to the party, honestly can't believe it 😭😭😭😭 Gonna put it on now but may not be able to finish the episode as one of my lot still isn't too good. However got this haul today in the mindset I still had loads of episodes of MAFS to go 😭😭😭😭
I've still resisted and not read any of the threads so I'll report back when I finally catch up!! @Shesaidwhat trying Aldi pudding today seeing as though the lidl one was so good. And what in the name is this custard I got looks lip smacking delish 😎

woahhhhhh gutted I couldn't watch it live with the fam!! only 10 mins and wtfffffffffffffffff
You are the snack queen

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good haul @Sophielee ! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the final few eps 😝
bleeping hell I'm up to the bit where Liam has just snubbed Georgia. The bleeping witch I'm shocked by him.

wow why am I warming to dumb tit Jason 🤔😎 lack of sleep is playing tricks on me 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I think I read that he did at the reunion and it wasn’t aired
Ah that would make sense. Jonny was painted as one of the good guys, they wouldn't like to change the narrative

I think I read that he did at the reunion and it wasn’t aired
How's your mum? X

Maybe he did and it was edited out 🤷‍♀️

I'm off to find the video raging I missed it last night while stalking 🤣
Did you find the video?

That's an impressive haul! Look forward to reading what you think!

Reactions: 1
find it amusing from the very long Instagram stories Bryce currently has that the other couple still together Johnny and Kerry have distanced themselves from them as competition so have shown their true colours as not genuine friends
I don't for a second believe this. Why the feck would Johnny and Kerry care about Liss and Bryce and in what universe would they view the most hated couple on the show as competition?? To me that's more classic Bryce shite thinking everyone thinks he's amazing and wants to either be him or be with him! They weren't even THAT close on the show!

Reactions: 8
Ah that would make sense. Jonny was painted as one of the good guys, they wouldn't like to change the narrative

How's your mum? X

Did you find the video?

That's an impressive haul! Look forward to reading what you think!
I had thought the same re: not wanting to show Johnny in a bad light.

Thanks for asking lovely. Mum is doing better - she had her MRI today and they’ve confirmed she’s had a second stroke and that she had a clot on her cerebellum which is the part of the brain that is to do with coordination and mobility. They basically told me that my actions and my boyfriend helping get to the hospital instead of waiting for an ambulance have helped save her life as she was gradually getting less and less oxygen to her brain which has got me feeling really quite overwhelmed if I’m honest, but I feel better and more content after seeing her today and seeing that she can walk much better compared to Monday night when the stroke onset was happening, she has the help of a stick atm so hopefully we can get her home by the weekend and get all that sorted through rehab🤞🏽 trying to keep positive xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11