Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #9 Napkins, peanuts and purple pigs galore - if you nose, you nose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’m just catching up now can’t believe I couldn’t watch along with guys 😭.
@Sophielee what was Aldi’s pudding like? I’m going to miss seeing your snack selections.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hello MAFS fam ❤ Just checking in to see if we are all meeting up over on the I’m a celeb thread? I’ve got it ready on a tab 😅 not particularly bothered with the show but I have missed the 7.30 madness this week 😢
Ahhh I forgot it was on! I'll try and watch from tomorrow, it'll be good to see you all on a thread again 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg I’m just catching up now can’t believe I couldn’t watch along with guys 😭.
@Sophielee what was Aldi’s pudding like? I’m going to miss seeing your snack selections.
@Shesaidwhat the aldi pudding was just as good as the lidl one. Although lidl had salted caramel sauce with it. But defo both good. The round ones you normally get from supermarkets putting it politely "dry as duck" 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

It's proper sad watching TV with my snacks now. Feel like I've lost my purpose with the snacks 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Shesaidwhat the aldi pudding was just as good as the lidl one. Although lidl had salted caramel sauce with it. But defo both good. The round ones you normally get from supermarkets putting it politely "dry as duck" 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

It's proper sad watching TV with my snacks now. Feel like I've lost my purpose with the snacks 🤣🤣🤣
I know what you mean with those little puddings in pots 🤣.
Come over to the I’m a celeb thread most of us are on there.

Reactions: 6
Hello MAFS fam ❤ Just checking in to see if we are all meeting up over on the I’m a celeb thread? I’ve got it ready on a tab 😅 not particularly bothered with the show but I have missed the 7.30 madness this week 😢
I just sat down and put it on because nothing else is on. Sat with cinnamon bun and hot choc.

Reactions: 4
Not a fan at the mo guys 😰 it doesn’t feel the same over there. Hopefully it takes off though 😅 need to get the gifs flowing lol
It's so cheap isn't it 🤣 like mafs UK v mafs Australia

Isn’t he the one they’re all gushing over 😅
[/QUOTE]
eugh danny Miller no ta

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I didnt get to watch last nights episode do I need to or can I just jump in this evening?

Reactions: 1
I didnt get to watch last nights episode do I need to or can I just jump in this evening?
I’d say you can probably just jump in there’s usually a little recap and nothing really happened last night.
I’d suggest no snacks though there’s an eating trial tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d say you can probably just jump in there’s usually a little recap and nothing really happened last night.
I’d suggest no snacks though there’s an eating trial tonight.
Thank you 😘 I was never the best snacker so I'll be OK 👍
I usually watch it from behind a cushion I hate creepy crawlies and the food trials 🤣

I miss you guys ☹☹☹☹
I'm at a loss tonight ots the first evening I've been home with nothing to do and at 7.15 automatically went to put on E4 and open here
I miss everyone too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Was thinking earlier I miss rushing about for 7.30 😂

Lil update from me though is that I’m potentially going on a date next Friday 😯

• Heart
Reactions: 11