Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #9 Napkins, peanuts and purple pigs galore - if you nose, you nose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had thought the same re: not wanting to show Johnny in a bad light.

Thanks for asking lovely. Mum is doing better - she had her MRI today and they’ve confirmed she’s had a second stroke and that she had a clot on her cerebellum which is the part of the brain that is to do with coordination and mobility. They basically told me that my actions and my boyfriend helping get to the hospital instead of waiting for an ambulance have helped save her life as she was gradually getting less and less oxygen to her brain which has got me feeling really quite overwhelmed if I’m honest, but I feel better and more content after seeing her today and seeing that she can walk much better compared to Monday night when the stroke onset was happening, she has the help of a stick atm so hopefully we can get her home by the weekend and get all that sorted through rehab🤞🏽 trying to keep positive xx
I bet your mum is proud and grateful to have you as a daughter, with a fantastic boyfriend by her side too ♥ My mum used to be a physiotheraist and has helped lots of patients who have had strokes to get back to some kind of normality - your mum sounds like a tough cookie so I'm sure her rehab will be successful! Sending loads of love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That's an impressive haul! Look forward to reading what you think!
[/QUOTE]
An impressive haul all alone with you guys 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
So I finished Mondays episode and I'll try to catch Tuesdays tomorrow night. That was one hell of an episode that's for sure:

1. Jake's hair made me throb a bit 🤣🤣🤣
2. Alana with that joker and those shoes. No gurllllllll I had a chocker like that in the 90's on the dance floor of walkabout 🤣🤣🤣
3. One point dumb duck Jason did it for me. No sleep made me go weird!!
4. Horse face and that dress. Sooooo not classy. Does she have nipple covers on cause mine would have popped out and took someone's eyes out in that. For someone who hasn't had kids they are quite saggy. You could see her psycho tendencies when she was arguing with jake.
5. Pat and Belinda look like they need a good wash!!
6. coco needs to lay off the sniff
7. slim has angry man syndrome thinks he's hard as duck with that thing he does with his lips.
8. duck me when they re played coco and c snogging the subtitles said "wet kissing noises" 🤮🤮🤮🤮
9.Booka looked like she hadn't washed her wash and she smelt of fags.
10. Random Jamie the witch rocking up, like who invited her???!!??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't for a second believe this. Why the feck would Johnny and Kerry care about Liss and Bryce and in what universe would they view the most hated couple on the show as competition?? To me that's more classic Bryce shite thinking everyone thinks he's amazing and wants to either be him or be with him! They weren't even THAT close on the show!
I think it's more that they are the only two couples still together so the majority of the work opportunities coming out of that season will be between the two couples still going strong. For being offered jobs they are in direct competition. It's a shame though as Kerry and Johnny came across well so for them to turn their backs on their friends that they spent as much energy on as their own relationship is sad.

Reactions: 3
I think it's more that they are the only two couples still together so the majority of the work opportunities coming out of that season will be between the two couples still going strong. For being offered jobs they are in direct competition. It's a shame though as Kerry and Johnny came across well so for them to turn their backs on their friends that they spent as much energy on as their own relationship is sad.
I dunno.... They went onto the show to find a partner, not to make friends. It was prob easier to be friends with people for the sake of keeping the peace when they are on the show but I personally wouldn't be bothered keeping in touch with people if I didn't get on with them. I know its nice to be nice but its also torture mentally and physically maintaining a friendship just for the sake of appearances

I bet your mum is proud and grateful to have you as a daughter, with a fantastic boyfriend by her side too ♥ My mum used to be a physiotheraist and has helped lots of patients who have had strokes to get back to some kind of normality - your mum sounds like a tough cookie so I'm sure her rehab will be successful! Sending loads of love xx
You’ll set me off here 😂😂 thank you so so so much, thats really really kind. After her first stroke, it was difficult in terms of how it changed her but she had no real lasting damage cos of how quick I’d gotten her to hospital then she was able to have the medicine they give in the first 4.5 hours - this one feels different so I’m more hopeful after today. Your mum did an amazing job too xxx

• Heart
bleeping hell I'm up to the bit where Liam has just snubbed Georgia. The bleeping witch I'm shocked by him.

wow why am I warming to dumb tit Jason 🤔😎 lack of sleep is playing tricks on me 🤣🤣🤣
You definitely need sleep (I felt the same watching this episode 😎) cant wait to hear your reactions to last nights episode
I hope.your gang are all back on track soon Xx

@Aussie Yes watched both all was not as it seemed (I still don't like Biam and how he treated Georgia though )

@noseybirdxo your Mum is a very lucky lady ❤ I hope.you are taking care of yourself too while she is in the mend xx

In other news save yourselves 2 hours you will not get back by not watching Spencer 🙄 worst thing I've seen in years (but Kitsten was good as Di)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It could be as simple as they watched the show back and realised Bryce is a toxic twit. But his narcissistic brain will never allow him to admit or accept this, and so it must be because they’re jealous of him or some other pathetic agenda he imagined 🙄

I had thought the same re: not wanting to show Johnny in a bad light.

Thanks for asking lovely. Mum is doing better - she had her MRI today and they’ve confirmed she’s had a second stroke and that she had a clot on her cerebellum which is the part of the brain that is to do with coordination and mobility. They basically told me that my actions and my boyfriend helping get to the hospital instead of waiting for an ambulance have helped save her life as she was gradually getting less and less oxygen to her brain which has got me feeling really quite overwhelmed if I’m honest, but I feel better and more content after seeing her today and seeing that she can walk much better compared to Monday night when the stroke onset was happening, she has the help of a stick atm so hopefully we can get her home by the weekend and get all that sorted through rehab🤞🏽 trying to keep positive xx
It was a good thing you were around. Glad she has improved a little, that's a good sign. Sending lots of love x

That's an impressive haul! Look forward to reading what you think!
An impressive haul all alone with you guys 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
So I finished Mondays episode and I'll try to catch Tuesdays tomorrow night. That was one hell of an episode that's for sure:

1. Jake's hair made me throb a bit 🤣🤣🤣
2. Alana with that joker and those shoes. No gurllllllll I had a chocker like that in the 90's on the dance floor of walkabout 🤣🤣🤣
3. One point dumb duck Jason did it for me. No sleep made me go weird!!
4. Horse face and that dress. Sooooo not classy. Does she have nipple covers on cause mine would have popped out and took someone's eyes out in that. For someone who hasn't had kids they are quite saggy. You could see her psycho tendencies when she was arguing with jake.
5. Pat and Belinda look like they need a good wash!!
6. coco needs to lay off the sniff
7. slim has angry man syndrome thinks he's hard as duck with that thing he does with his lips.
8. duck me when they re played coco and c snogging the subtitles said "wet kissing noises" 🤮🤮🤮🤮
9.Booka looked like she hadn't washed her wash and she smelt of fags.
10. Random Jamie the witch rocking up, like who invited her???!!??
[/QUOTE]
Lol brilliant recap!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Folks will follow and watch Johnny and Kerry as they come across as being fab people.

Folks will follow and watch Bryce and Liss only for the car crash that they will become

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Watching now with baby dip & dab and have an urge to jump into the Tv and slap the smug look off horseys face 🙄.

Melissa has proved herself to be the ultimate doormat. (Although have just seen they’ve had twins too so she gets a little ounce of my respect back). But whatttt are they doing bringing kids into their toxic mess.

Going to miss this thread and the banter! 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Watching now with baby dip & dab and have an urge to jump into the Tv and slap the smug look off horseys face 🙄.

Melissa has proved herself to be the ultimate doormat. (Although have just seen they’ve had twins too so she gets a little ounce of my respect back). But whatttt are they doing bringing kids into their toxic mess.

Going to miss this thread and the banter! 😃
How are dip & dab!? As an infertile I was jealous how quickly it happened for them!

Reactions: 1
The bath scene makes my hymen grow back
I think this is my favourite comment from all the past threads ….

How are dip & dab!? As an infertile I was jealous how quickly it happened for them!
They’re 2 weeks old tomorrow! It’s been a bit of a blur of night feeds and constant nappy changes but soaking up every second of the precious newborn stage.

I know I was TTC for a year, it’s always couples like Mel and Gonzo that get blessed on their on first try 😓

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think this is my favourite comment from all the past threads ….

They’re 2 weeks old tomorrow! It’s been a bit of a blur of night feeds and constant nappy changes but soaking up every second of the precious newborn stage.

I know I was TTC for a year, it’s always couples like Mel and Gonzo that get blessed on their on first try 😓
So glad you got your precious babies. The newborn stage goes so quickly! X

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not soon enough 🤣🤣🤣
Im thinking of watching previous seasons I've inly watched series 6 and this one so far
I've now watched 6, 7 and 8, and am halfway through 5. Watch them on Shvideo. Series 7 will have you screaming at the TV.

I've watched this season - it's a goodie !
I've never shouted so much at a couple as I did at Steve and Mishel. He's gonna do some implementation and put some things in place!!

Reactions: 1
I dunno.... They went onto the show to find a partner, not to make friends. It was prob easier to be friends with people for the sake of keeping the peace when they are on the show but I personally wouldn't be bothered keeping in touch with people if I didn't get on with them. I know its nice to be nice but its also torture mentally and physically maintaining a friendship just for the sake of appearances
I mean Melissa and Bryce really didn’t end up coming across like a couple you would want to be friends with. Bryce is toxic so they probably wanted to distance themselves which I can’t blame them, cos I would too 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 7
OK fam just finished the last episode!! Wow you were right I'm gutted I missed watching it live!!!

First up why did they miss 3 couples out and what was witch Jamie there for, like hello why are you here 🙄

Well that was an episode and a half it turned into the horse face show didn't it 🐴 turns out she's a dirty little liar and a hypocrite.

I did howl at Jason shouting "oopsie" at 🐴 being found out. However I'm confused why did she submit that video footage knowing she was kissing her "brother"

What was she wearing??!!? some tit out of the 90's and that scrunchie fml. I'll say it again but why can't you see her nips when she's not wearing a bra with such thin material. I mean even if you put nipple covers on you can still see your nips 🤔 or maybe it's just my big arse nips. Anyhow I'm sure jake would love to have a go on mine 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Him in that final vow suit fmlllllllllll throb alert 😂 I'd jump on that boy and ride him like he's never been ridden before 😂 apologies I digressed there 😎

Belinda and Pat just boring 💤

Jason and Anal I did feel bit emotional for them and wanted them to get back together. All they needed to do was shag and it'd have been fine 👌

Sam x 2, Cam and Coco was boring 💤 but I'm glad John called coco and cam out on their behaviour.

Johnny and Kerry are just Johnny and Kerry 😂

Bryce and Mellisa well we know what happened there in the end so no point hashing over what was said blah blah.

I'm gutted we won't all be together now every night with our snacks. Not gonna lie i felt so lonely chomping on my sticky toffee pudding and custard then my crisps 😔 crunching away on my lonesome, no one to moan too that I had no subtitles with the crisp noise level 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 14
OK fam just finished the last episode!! Wow you were right I'm gutted I missed watching it live!!!

First up why did they miss 3 couples out and what was witch Jamie there for, like hello why are you here 🙄

Well that was an episode and a half it turned into the horse face show didn't it 🐴 turns out she's a dirty little liar and a hypocrite.

I did howl at Jason shouting "oopsie" at 🐴 being found out. However I'm confused why did she submit that video footage knowing she was kissing her "brother"

What was she wearing??!!? some tit out of the 90's and that scrunchie fml. I'll say it again but why can't you see her nips when she's not wearing a bra with such thin material. I mean even if you put nipple covers on you can still see your nips 🤔 or maybe it's just my big arse nips. Anyhow I'm sure jake would love to have a go on mine 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Him in that final vow suit fmlllllllllll throb alert 😂 I'd jump on that boy and ride him like he's never been ridden before 😂 apologies I digressed there 😎

Jason and Anal I did feel bit emotional for them and wanted them to get back together. All they needed to do was shag and it'd have been fine 👌

Sam x 2, Cam and Coco was boring 💤 but I'm glad John called coco and cam out on their behaviour.

Bryce and Mellisa well we know what happened there in the end so no point hashing over what was said blah blah.

I'm gutted we won't all be together now every night with our snacks. Not gonna lie i felt so lonely chomping on my sticky toffee pudding and custard then my crisps 😔 crunching away on my lonesome, no one to moan too that I had no subtitles with the crisp noise level 🥺
Awww @Sophielee I'll miss your snack updates- I never use subtitles but now wonder if every programme has them but most of all I'll miss the friendship and laughs on this thread ❤
Mr T is scared cinema last last and a spin tonight to pass the eve after 6 weeks of midweek neglect 🤣

• Heart

I seen somewhere that she had deleted the video before handing back the phone. But it was found in the recycling bin folder on the phone so they decided to run with it. And thank god they did. I'll rewatch her getting caught many times.

Reactions: 10

I sat down last night to watch TV at 7:30. I couldn't find anything to watch & I missed my MAFS fam!

• Sad
Reactions: 3