Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #5 - RIP Johnnys blue balls, gone but not forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Melissa is half as ' vulnerable ' as she's portraying herself to be. There is definitely a snipey side to her that occasionally she let's surface! What she sees in Bryce is a mystery tbh...he comes across as a stroppy teenager!

Was a bit disappointed Jake didn't speak up when Bryce called Bec a bully..definitely lost a bit of his shine for me the way he just sat there in silence 😑
He probably agreed!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe unpopular opinion but any one else getting sick of Melissa ‘woe is me’
Just re-watched her on last night's episode.

"My feelings are growing and Bryce is falling behind"

Its not a fecking works appraisal ffs. Even a prick like Bryce is not obligated to fàll in love 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just re-watched her on last night's episode.

"My feelings are growing and Bryce is falling behind"

Its not a fecking works appraisal ffs. Even a prick like Bryce is not obligated to fàll in love 😏
I do dislike when the ixperts do this. I felt she pushed to say something but also knowing Bryce was not going to reciprocate her declaration of almost love. If it was me, I would of lied! It would be interesting to see unedited versions of these commitment ceremonies!

Longtime lurker here, I watch this on my lunch break the following day and have to much mafs chat envy...

Anyway...wtf...Bryce is such a collosal hole! What the actual eff!!!!! He is the worst! He's foul

Reactions: 12
....Booka perhaps didn't pipe up any positives about Brett because she clearly doesn't fancy him / doesnt want to be with him/ wrote leave !

I'm not a fan of hers but I felt really uncomfortable with the whole putting her on the spot and expecting her to kiss his arse when she clearly isn't into him at all !

This forum really gets a bad name. But can I just say you lot are so bloody lovely ❤
It does but I love coming on here and talking with you guys 🤍 I couldn’t catch up last night I was too moody after the footy but I’m watching now

• Heart
It does but I love coming on here and talking with you guys 🤍 I couldn’t catch up last night I was too moody after the footy but I’m watching now
I agree, I have been lurking on this thread for weeks and the support and love is great

Omg Melissa... Her face when she saw Bryce had written leave. He is a menace!

Reactions: 10
Longtime lurker here, I watch this on my lunch break the following day and have to much mafs chat envy...

Anyway...wtf...Bryce is such a collosal hole! What the actual eff!!!!! He is the worst! He's foul
Hello & welcome! You are so correct! He is the worst!

Sorry your team lost lovely xx

Reactions: 3
I can't even watch anymore, think it is tit,I just keep up with what is happening by reading this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hello & welcome! You are so correct! He is the worst!

Sorry your team lost lovely xx
Ah it was expected but thank you 😂 my footy team are incredibly frustrating at the best of times.

I’ve just finished it and I feel for Melissa but I just feel like she has absolutely no backbone. Bryce gives me all the red flags and keeps doing things that hurt Melissa and he takes no ownership for doing that. I don’t understand his logic for writing leave when Melissa was always gonna write stay, what was he gonna do tell her to write leave next week???? If he was gonna do it he should have had that conversation beforehand. Instead he’s just embarrassed her and hurt her again in front of everyone else AGAIN - he didn’t think of her once during that process despite saying it was for her. How is she falling for that divvy 😩

It could be because I’m a mardy cow but I’m finding it increasingly difficult to feel any sympathy for Melissa.
I’m not saying for a second that Bryce isn’t an emotionally abusive, manipulative, gaslighting turdbucket, but if I can see it from 9000 miles away, she certainly can.
She’s not some innocent little thing. I’m not victim blaming because I’m not convinced she’s a victim at all. Instead of putting up with his tit and telling him she’s fallen for him all she has to do is tell the tosser to get in the bleeping bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
....Booka perhaps didn't pipe up any positives about Brett because she clearly doesn't fancy him / doesnt want to be with him/ wrote leave !

I'm not a fan of hers but I felt really uncomfortable with the whole putting her on the spot and expecting her to kiss his arse when she clearly isn't into him at all !
I just thought she was in damage control mode at that point. Possibly realised how the "make it about Brett" night might backfire when the viewing public got to see it.
Cannae hold the moral high ground when you've behaved like an asshole yourself 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree, I have been lurking on this thread for weeks and the support and love is great

Omg Melissa... Her face when she saw Bryce had written leave. He is a menace!
Her stuttering was winding me up! Speak up woman. She is so scared to say how she feels. Honestly I felt sorry for in the beginning but now 😡

I’m 15 pages behind and am trying to catch up on last nights… is it worth it? Have I missed anything major in the thread?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.