Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #5 - RIP Johnnys blue balls, gone but not forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will be joining on plus 1 tonight. Krispy Kreme as snacks of choice ๐Ÿ˜‹ probably will eat all 3

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've just finished dinner so not able for snacks
@Sophielee operation custard has been postponed until tomorrow I did go the shop to buy some and pepper sauce and left without either ๐Ÿคฃ was annoyed I was late out of work

In other news I'm making my way through an entire episode of Hollyoaks ๐Ÿ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 2
All stocked up for tonight and until Friday hopefully ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚@Shesaidwhat look at the salted caramel beauty ๐Ÿ˜‹ I did think of you as I was deciding whether to go with stick my toffee or salted caramel ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ says serves 4, as if ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Is that just for tonight?! That is seriously impressive. I think Iโ€™m going to need more cake.
You do know the programme is only 90 minutes long? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone watch Emmerdale? Would I be better watching that rather than Hollyoaks? I think Iโ€™m going to cringe myself inside out before we get to the final.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Is that just for tonight?! That is seriously impressive. I think Iโ€™m going to need more cake.
You do know the programme is only 90 minutes long? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ crikeys I like my snacks but not in that capacity. its for the whole week and weekend. Just eating a quarter of that pudding now. Then some of the sweet chilli crisps thats it.

Omg salted caramel sticky toffee pudding ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Serves 4*

*also known as one ๐Ÿ˜‚
Enjoy every crumb @Sophielee
serves 1 over a few nights is my interpretation. it's soooooooo good way better than those Cadburys ones!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Youโ€™ll be pleased to know I AM WATCHING LIVE TONIGHT. Iโ€™m sure you all missed my commentary last night ๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ˜‚

my snack is a cheese ham and onion toastie that i made in my new toastie maker that cost me ยฃ0 from argos because i realised i could spend nectar points and a pepsi max lime x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The VO man just mentioned First Dates Australia itโ€™s sent me flying back to โ€˜that Thursdayโ€™

• Haha
Reactions: 10
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ crikeys I like my snacks but not in that capacity. its for the whole week and weekend. Just eating a quarter of that pudding now. Then some of the sweet chilli crisps thats it.

serves 1 over a few nights is my interpretation. it's soooooooo good way better than those Cadburys ones!!
Hmm. I have a follow up question.
How in the holy bloody hell does someone manage to only eat a quarter of a pudding? Do you put the rest in a safe and then swallow the key?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ps my boyfriend is working lates this week and I told him Iโ€™m not waiting for him as I have to be on tattle. He understood the assignment.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmm. I have a follow up question.
How in the holy bloody hell does someone manage to only eat a quarter of a pudding? Do you put the rest in a safe and then swallow the key?
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ because its a big quarter ๐Ÿ˜‚ I had custard with it too. Although I've just licked the bowl like I was licking a man's body ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.