Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #5 - RIP Johnnys blue balls, gone but not forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just so genuinely terrified and sad for Melissa.

Bec is just vile. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree in that family.

Reactions: 9
Just caught up- I don’t think there’s actually any couples I like anymore πŸ˜… (maybe Johnny and Kerry).
Patrick is a weirdo
Belinda seriously needs to stop buying clothes in the kiddy section and wear something with more fabric.
Booka is a twit why the hell did Brett stay 🀯
Bec is also a twit
Gonzo is an even bigger twit
Melissa seriously needs some psychological help and therapy after this, I hope they are intervening behind the scenes!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Belinda showcases her outfits on her Instagram and also puts up clips of her drawing her fashion designs.

She has more than one crochet hot pants set :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just caught up- I don’t think there’s actually any couples I like anymore πŸ˜… (maybe Johnny and Kerry).
Patrick is a weirdo
Belinda seriously needs to stop buying clothes in the kiddy section and wear something with more fabric.
Booka is a twit why the hell did Brett stay 🀯
Bec is also a twit
Gonzo is an even bigger twit
Melissa seriously needs some psychological help and therapy after this, I hope they are intervening behind the scenes!
Generally loving your work here but I've got an alternative read on Melissa.

Cant overlook that Melissa is a workplace trainer so will have a lot of experience in "stranger groups" environments and associated psychology. Have suffered through too many sphincter shrivelling ice-breakers and role-playing scenarios at team building sessions set by these gits - professional manipulators πŸ˜„πŸ˜„. Melissa will get whatever outcome she wants from this - I'd put money on it!

If Bryce wasn't such a prick, I might be tempted to be nervous for him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ooooo guys I’ve got Friday nights and Monday nights to catch up on, along with all your wonderful running commentary

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Generally loving your work here but I've got an alternative read on Melissa.

Cant overlook that Melissa is a workplace trainer so will have a lot of experience in "stranger groups" environments and associated psychology. Have suffered through too many sphincter shrivelling ice-breakers and role-playing scenarios at team building sessions set by these gits - professional manipulators πŸ˜„πŸ˜„. Melissa will get whatever outcome she wants from this - I'd put money on it!

If Bryce wasn't such a prick, I might be tempted to be nervous for him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I don't think Melissa is half as ' vulnerable ' as she's portraying herself to be. There is definitely a snipey side to her that occasionally she let's surface! What she sees in Bryce is a mystery tbh...he comes across as a stroppy teenager!

Was a bit disappointed Jake didn't speak up when Bryce called Bec a bully..definitely lost a bit of his shine for me the way he just sat there in silence πŸ˜‘

Reactions: 11
All stocked up for tonight and until Friday hopefully πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚@Shesaidwhat look at the salted caramel beauty πŸ˜‹ I did think of you as I was deciding whether to go with stick my toffee or salted caramel 🀣🀣 says serves 4, as if πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Look at that haul 🀀

I'll only be watching the first 30 mins tonight then switching to Bake Off 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.