Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #5 - RIP Johnnys blue balls, gone but not forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel emotionally drained 😰 going to have a shower and try not to think about Belinda touching his thing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what a bleeping draining episode 🙄 seriously need therapy after that. On that note onto 24 hours in custody which looks distressing
I just said to Mr Aussie what it is about. I might give it a miss. I'm watching today's ep of neighbours

Reactions: 2
I'm gonna go back to some nice relaxing s3 of You, Joe Goldbergs voice is v soothing
Oh also watching this - think I'm on episode 5 but fell asleep watching last night so have to rewatch it from start

I've not watched it in years!
I started again since covid and working from home- I wasn't taking breaks bit if I watched an episode it was a 30 min break - back in office and still watching when I can 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've not watched any of it, is it worth watching?
It's not as good as previous seasons imo, I find myself pressing the Netflix "fast forward 10 seonds" button a lot for s3 - but the first two series I enjoyed! I'd give them a watch :)

Reactions: 5
It's not as good as previous seasons imo, I find myself pressing the Netflix "fast forward 10 seonds" button a lot for s3 - but the first two series I enjoyed! I'd give them a watch :)
Will give it a go! Thanks love

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Snap - we posted similar at same time glad it's not just me cos I binged the first 2 series in record times

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I've not watched any of it, is it worth watching?
I’m a bit late to the party but definitely worth a watch - there are a few slow bits but I found that in seasons 1&2 too. Plus Penn Badgley is dreamy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Patrick is a fecking repulsive weasel, but how DA FUQ can that Belinda sit there emotionless over Bretts situation like she had no part to play?? Can't believe how easily this pair of twats have been let off the hook.

Reactions: 16
I keep zoning out tonight it’s not the same when I don’t have you guys. Every Monday this happens.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.