Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #5 - RIP Johnnys blue balls, gone but not forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to shake herā€¦ get a backbone girl, call him out! Also hi yā€™all, long time lurker of this thread but I never usually watch live! You gals make me lol xo

• Heart
Reactions: 17
ā€œI wish youā€™d just written stayā€ FFS girl catch yourself on

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I know Iā€™ve said this before so Iā€™m sorry to repeat myself but he reminds me so much of my ex with his ā€œI know this is going to hurt you, but Iā€™m going to say/do it anyway and watch your reaction while you try and pick up the piecesā€ šŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m a lurker on this thread but I just have to comment! That man is a top class hole and heā€™s going to break her heart. Sheā€™s just allowing it because I think sheā€™s so desperate for it to work. Canā€™t wait until the after show where they show footage unseen and maybe some truths will come to light about what actually was said in that gym between Bryce and bec!

Reactions: 14
what a manipulative prick šŸ¤£ that was just a total mind game. Donā€™t matter anyway Melissa will still stay. That boy could run her granny over and she still would be mute!

I know Iā€™ve said this before so Iā€™m sorry to repeat myself but he reminds me so much of my ex with his ā€œI know this is going to hurt you, but Iā€™m going to say/do it anyway and watch your reaction while you try and pick up the piecesā€ šŸ˜”
I'm sorry you went through that xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That Gonzo is such a little divvy. Patrick was right, putting Leave would make no difference, all it would do is hurt Melissa yet he still did it.

What a bleeping divvy.

Iā€™m a lurker on this thread but I just have to comment! That man is a top class hole and heā€™s going to break her heart. Sheā€™s just allowing it because I think sheā€™s so desperate for it to work. Canā€™t wait until the after show where they show footage unseen and maybe some truths will come to light about what actually was said in that gym between Bryce and bec!
Welcome
Hes a class A Asshole - I love how he's helping lurkers join in on our mutual "affection" for him šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
what a bleeping draining episode šŸ™„ seriously need therapy after that. On that note onto 24 hours in custody which looks distressing

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.