Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #5 - RIP Johnnys blue balls, gone but not forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats he going to say?! Is he going to try and be all noble and say he wants to leave for the sake of Mel/Liss's mh?!

Reactions: 6
Is Bryce really going to say leave just after Melissa told him she had a fear of rejection?
I know I shouldn’t laugh, but I will.

• Haha
Can I just say the advertisers during this show really don't know their target market
They need to advertise snacks wine more snacks and hot men 🤣 (but doublebase emollient is very good for dry skin highly recommend it)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did you see the person flounce off the Strictly thread because of the foul language!? They would have a coronary over here 🤣
That made me crease, they wouldn't last a second on this thread. What a sad little life Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They backed Melissa into a corner then she wouldn't have said she was falling in love with him if they weren't pressing
bunny boiler was In love on her way to cut the cake! She’s desperate for a man 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ffs Bryce spit it out.This ain’t bleeping Eastenders duf duf duf duf duf duf.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can I just say the advertisers during this show really don't know their target market
They need to advertise snacks wine more snacks and hot men 🤣 (but doublebase emollient is very good for dry skin highly recommend it)
Ask and you shall receive. Antony Joshua with his top off. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m late tonight! Been watching since just after 8, I’ll have to catch up on the first bit later. Still hating Bryce wtf hurry up spit it out you definition-googling freak show

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.