Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #8 The queue for a seat on Brent's face is a long one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear if Olivia tries to say she was waving th glass around in her face again I’ll scream

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I REALLY hate the experts pretending they don’t know what happened.
I do wonder how much of it they see, surely they must get a heads up of some sort or a rundown of things

Olivia is just fake fake fake, she’s doing this to look good in front of the ixperts

Reactions: 15
Is Olivia okay? Dom is basically saying the exact same thing here as she did in her other apologies. Olivia’s putting this on for the experts now. Cow

Reactions: 17
I was at a roast dinner last night and someone I was sitting with accidentally smashed their glass and I wanted to make a MAFSA reference but none of my friends watch MAFSA 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was at a roast dinner last night and someone I was sitting with accidentally smashed their glass and I wanted to make a MAFSA reference but none of my friends watch MAFSA 😭
None of my friends do either! My best friend has asked tonight if she could start this series without seeing any of the others so I am waiting tentatively for her to start so I can discuss

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Same here time after time I ask them to watch it and they don't bleeping listen stupid bastards. Time to chuck them in the bin and get new friends the losers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You should’ve said: “Omg you just waved it in my face like a weapon, that’s ASSAULT!”

Look at Miss Piggy backtracking in front of the ixperts. Fake fat duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.