Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #8 The queue for a seat on Brent's face is a long one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Miss Piggy look like a petulant toddler sticking her bottom lip out? duck off you munter you ain’t cute 🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As much as I hate to say it, I do feel sorry for Sam as she seems genuinely broken at the prospect of staying

Reactions: 11
loll dion's eye roll
was predicting they would chain them together for the week :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m all for the juicy cuntalina/red face drama….but I hope it doesn’t overshadow Olivia being called out for her behaviour by the ixperts!

Reactions: 13
How does Dom make a red lip and wearing orange work?
I can’t even make a red lip look good

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh Olivia’s face and her expressions are so grating! She literally thinks she’s a saint! Get in the bin girl.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.