Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
The funny thing is she will and has blamed the edit but it’s not the edit, she’s the one saying these things, she’s the one being a bitch, she’s the one calling herself horrible and petty, no one made her bait Dom or pull such horrible faces, she’s the one who admitted what a shit friend she was with the bridesmaid dresses. Her downfall is her own doing.

As my boyfriend just said, “We’ve been together 6 years and we have never ever had a single moment like them. Ever. What is wrong with people?”

As a member of the Dead Dad club and the “I’ve actually been assaulted” club, we don’t want you Olivia x

• Heart
Reactions: 41

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
This is actually uncomfortable to watch . She’s one of the most abusive people I’ve seen play out.
Spineless even talks to her in a baby voice not to rock the boat . Jesus
The fact that Jackson has first hand experience of abuse and can’t see the signs and run for the hills is incredibly concerning

Reactions: 38

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Lolll is this a fat joke? So it's FINE for Olivia to say to Dom she hates the sound of her voice but Jackson makes a legit criticism of a horrible character trait and she's 'so vulnerable and so attacked' give me a break my GOdddddd

Reactions: 37

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
“Hold your glasses everyone”’ oh the sheer audacity there of someone who is off smooching the radish whilst she’s married to another bloke!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

stargirl89

This is actually uncomfortable to watch . She’s one of the most abusive people I’ve seen play out.
Spineless even talks to her in a baby voice not to rock the boat . Jesus

Reactions: 35

Shinythings

VIP Member
Olivia is a fucking psycho. She's an absolute danger.

I would totally watch a Dion an Al spin-off where they go on adventures around the world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Now I get it

VIP Member
Wish Dominica would punch the fucking bitch in the face and say! "Now that's what I call an assault ' (crocodile Dundee style)

• Haha
  • Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I think it speaks volumes that when Olivia is crying it's the two new women who barely know her that went over to console her. Not the OGs unlike when Dom was upset.

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Did she just accuse Dom of playing a childhood trauma card??? Wah wah wah I’m fat and my daddy died. SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU HYPOCRITICAL FUCKING FAT LUMP OF TURD ARGHHHHHHHHHH

Emmadale

VIP Member
I hope the ixperts call Olivia out on keep using the term white trash…some would argue if it’s racist or not but it’s definitely derogatory and classist!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Lollypad

VIP Member
Liv saying she feels “violated” is an insult to anyone who has been in a legit terrifying aggressive situation. Fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Ok I’m going to say something really controversial;

I know we all love Al but I think he is playing a massive game. I don’t think he is interested in Sam at all and off camera he doesn’t make effort or give her any attention and I think they’re editing it to make Sam look bad. Every single episode hes there right in the centre grabbing all the attention. I know they’re all there for the fame but I think he’s milking it the most. The sad puppy dog eyes everytime Sam says anything negative is starting to get on my nerves.

I could be wrong though….please don’t come @ me ☺
I love Al but he is a man child and I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with him never mind consider him as a potential life partner!

Sam needs someone on a similar maturity level. Maybe a couple of years older. She is literally mothering Al. When he wrote her a poem I half expected it to be along the lines of 'Roses are red, violets are blue, you're fit as fuck and I drink out of a shoe'

• Haha
Reactions: 32

roseturntupnose

Dom has the sort of personality where her good qualities are also her flaws
- an open book, wears her heart on her sleeve
- honest and upfront
- passionate and intense
- feels things deeply
With the right person, she could be a huge asset to a relationship or friendship. With the wrong person. She could be a nightmare.

Olivia has exploited, twisted and manipulated things to make dom look like a bad person, which she isn't. People like Jack and Ella have qualities that work with doms, calm, not impulsive, tactful, peaceful, patient, listeners. I say this from experience 🤣🤣
I can't help but like dom. She should never have broken that glass, If she hadn't, Olivia would be kicked off the show I'm sure.
Glad her true colours are showing

• Heart

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I have just caught up, for someone who 'doesn't have time for trash' Olivia spent a LOT of time talking about Dom, glaring at Dom, ignoring/evading Dom and even after they hashed it out AGAIN sitting with a pout in the corner whilst Dom moved on and was having a laugh. To say you're going to hate someone for the rest of your life is pathetic at any age but for a 'student teacher' in her 20s is beyond pathetic, girls got ISSUES.

• Heart