Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #8 The queue for a seat on Brent's face is a long one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was literally no point to them even joining the “ixperiment” wasted all of our time!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m here for the ixperts fake shocked faces when cunta/red walk in as they so know it’s going to happen (hence the extra show I presume!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion
E4 pace - No spoilers including links to spoilers or comments referring to spoilers

Do you think it would be clear enough 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If they don’t show us some outrageous antics that he did when he was drunk at the reunion. I’m going to be disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion
E4 pace - No spoilers including links to spoilers or comments referring to spoilers

Do you think it would be clear enough 🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha I've put SERIOUSLY EVERYONE NO SPOILERS with a knife emoji 😆 i'll post it when we get to 1000 posts

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t worry Matt at least your relationship is like The Notebook
dead

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone really believe Miseryguts was actually going to give him a chance before he got drunk? I don’t buy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Seriously Matt; earthworms, a glass jar and a microwave. Home made fleshlight for you!!
Then you won’t be lusting after the most miserable woman in Oz.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I really don't think introducing new couples has worked out! Glad to see the back of those two!

Reactions: 13
Does anyone really believe Miseryguts was actually going to give him a chance before he got drunk? I don’t buy it.
Not for one second do I believe that she was going to give him a chance she was repulsed by Mr Notebook

Reactions: 12
Of course she wasn’t. She couldn’t even bring herself to slap him on the back when he was choking to death. There was never a hope in hell she was going to get naked and sweaty with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.