Married At First Sight Aus #10 “My body, my choice itch” Dom didn’t have to pay for hers like Liv the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said this she’s ago but now I agree that Tamara and Brent’s relationship is fake and just for insta likes. They have been like siblings with zero affection

Reactions: 10
Someone said this she’s ago but now I agree that Tamara and Brent’s relationship is fake and just for insta likes. They have been like siblings with zero affection
I think it’s fake on Tamara’s part, I don’t get the vibe that Brent is as superficial as Tamara but there was certainly an element of exposure which would, I’m sure, excite all of them

Reactions: 9
Tamara was so awful to Brent on the last date. She’s disgusting, putting him down because she thinks he waits tables. He doesn’t but even if he does the man is working hard so why does it matter what he does as long as he is happy?? I think she is absolutely vile, shes not even pretty and doesn’t deserve Brent’s time at all. BRENT I WILL SIT ON YOUR FACE FOR DAYS 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Tonight was dull. My husband was even swooning over Jack though and then got the hump when I was swooning over Brent 😂

Won’t be able to watch tomorrows until Monday!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
@Shesaidwhat? What happened with your nephew? I've got a 14 year old & they can be such cunts!

Tonight was dull. My husband was even swooning over Jack though and then got the hump when I was swooning over Brent 😂

Won’t be able to watch tomorrows until Monday!
That place jack took Dom too looked so fab

Screenshot_20220413-214706_Instagram.jpg

This made me laugh. Obvs don't go & look at this page due too potential spoilers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I am so bored with these bloody twats I actually wouldn’t be too upset if Al turned up and did a shooey. 😳
I'm judging you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think a shooey and the worm would settle things
When I see Mitch I see Spandau Ballet music videos from the 80's in my head
I miss the 1980's :(
This is what I see🤣
Screenshot_20220309-200500_Samsung Internet.jpg

🤣🤣🤣

I hear ya gf. Wanna go on a date to "Italy" with me and ill wear a flame dress for ya??????
Can I come I'll gaslight Mr T 🤣🤣
Ah, I'm in my I wish they'd all duck off tonight and let me have the house to myself phase, so I'm a bit grumpy 😁
I LOVE when I get the house to myself and rare occasion of a night to myself even better

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Dom's dress was quite literally 🔥🔥🔥 she looked INCREDIBLE. Jack is a king
Tamara is HORRID saying Brent is "just a waiter"??? Ermmm no? He had a very successful business and lost it to Covid? Cut the guy some slack. State of her lips too 🤢
Cody is just awful. Selina is so naive
Mitch is just like every other guy who claims he "doesn't care about labels" 🙄 (This has been me with literally every guy in my life so far and it really does get to you after years of it. I'm not surprised Ella feels confused by it) Who wouldn't want to be with her and put a label on it, she's stunning and SO sweet

SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW NIGHT!! I'm out again so going to have to watch it early...

And yes everyone join us on the MAFS Addicts Anonymous thread 🥰

Also the guy I like at work texted me out of the blue saying "Dom's having a romantic evening isn't she?" I think I must talk about it so much to him that he's started watching it to understand who everyone is 😭😭 (he really likes Jack and Dom and Brent)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.