Married At First Sight Aus #10 “My body, my choice itch” Dom didn’t have to pay for hers like Liv the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no she did not just say 'he just waits tables'.

I hope every waiter/ress she meets for the rest of her life spits in her food

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
My God she is bleeping hideous to a guy who lost his business and who is trying to get back on his feet.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Oh my god Tamara. What’s this amazing career you have that you keep on banging on about?! You keep talking about his ego and him being moody…. Pot kettle.
Brent will not struggle female attention after this! Tamara on the other hand…

Reactions: 16
Oh my. I just shouted Yes Selin 😳
I apologise to the whole thread for my appalling behaviour. She was bleeping spot on though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tomorrows episode looks interesting! According the the TV mag it’s a late start 8.30pm

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Daniel keeps turning up to this when he’s about as welcome as a fart in a lift! The guy doesn’t get the hint does he! Either that, or is he contracted to make those appearances by the production team?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.