Married At First Sight Aus #10 “My body, my choice itch” Dom didn’t have to pay for hers like Liv the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread here:

NO SPOILERS PLEASE - this includes links to spoilers or comments referring to spoilers. Also please don't tell us how much a certain contestant gets worse or better as it's considered a spoiler 🙏🏻

If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was. Thanks!

Ronaldo Lightyear - Al ❤
Niles - Cody
Mr Chow - Dion
Hoops - Mitch
Obese Olivia/Fatty/Fiona - Olivia
Lil Red witch/Radish - Daniel
Cuntolina/Bag Lady - Carolina
Queen Ella - ELLA 👑
Ixperts - our way of saying experts because of the accent

recap

At the last commitment ceremony cuntolina and daniel walked in and asked to stay in the experiment as a new couple. The judges said no, so it was goodbye to them and to Mr Chow.

We had the home stays. Olivia showed her psycho side to Jacksons friends, to the point where she is jealous/fuming that Jackson goes to the gym. Ella and Mitch are struggling with the idea of long distance. Dom and Jack were very cute with their dogs. Al tried to win Sam back. Tamara and Brent seemed to have gone well. Selina learned Cody lives in literal filth and he tried to play a prank that was tit

Olivia circulated an OF pic of Dom to everyone bar dom, Jack, Ella and Hoops. This came out in the dinner party and Olivia was a massive bleep about it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Previous thread here:

NO SPOILERS PLEASE - this includes links to spoilers or comments referring to spoilers. Also please don't tell us how much a certain contestant gets worse or better as it's considered a spoiler 🙏🏻

If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was. Thanks!

Ronaldo Lightyear - Al ❤
Niles - Cody
Mr Chow - Dion
Hoops - Mitch
Obese Olivia/Fatty/Fiona - Olivia
Lil Red witch/Radish - Daniel
Cuntolina/Bag Lady - Carolina
Queen Ella - ELLA 👑
Ixperts - our way of saying experts because of the accent

recap

We had the home stays. Olivia showed her psycho side to Jacksons friends, to the point where she is jealous/fuming that Jackson goes to the gym. Ella and Mitch are struggling with the idea of long distance. Dom and Jack were very cute with their dogs. Al tried to win Sam back. Tamara and Brent seemed to have gone well.

Olivia circulated an OF pic of Dom to everyone bar dom, Jack, Ella and Hoops. This came out in the dinner party and Olivia was a massive bleep about it
Thanks for shiny new thread

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've got so much rage in me. The programme was intense enough and then commentary from my partner "there's someone where with a shed on air b'n'b for £85".

I wanted to kill him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just caught up on tonight’s episode and can’t believe we have to wait until Monday 😭 Olivia best be getting her comeuppance or I’m going to throw my tv out the window

Love the new thread name!
Also, I’m not sure if I can post links on here? But please Google Olivia Frazer petition teacher. There’s actually a petition to try and stop her teaching children. There was one for action to be taken against her for what she’s done with Doms picture, and it got more than enough signatures, so hopefully something was done about it!!
I said as soon as she started being horrible at the retreat I can’t believe she’s going to be teaching kids, and now someone’s actually started a petition. I could kiss the person!

Love the new thread name!
Also, I’m not sure if I can post links on here? But please Google Olivia Frazer petition teacher. There’s actually a petition to try and stop her teaching children. There was one for action to be taken against her for what she’s done with Doms picture, and it got more than enough signatures, so hopefully something was done about it!!
I said as soon as she started being horrible at the retreat I can’t believe she’s going to be teaching kids, and now someone’s actually started a petition. I could kiss the person!
Olivia rightfully lost her uni position and teaching job because of her appearance on MAFS. It’s being investigated by the police too 😄 It only aired 2 weeks ago in Australia.

Reactions: 39
Yes, I just saw!! Apparently Olivia’s brother posted a picture and captioned it “I’m old school, I make cash without posting on onlyfans”
And she received so much back lash she deleted her social media - which I’m not surprised at.
I’ve just read she’s been quoted as saying this……
She said: "I don't know if I'll ever go back online in a social media way.

"I saw that petition, and it's like - more people have signed a petition to have me arrested than to end the war in Ukraine. In Australia I feel like I'm more hated than Vladimir Putin.”

You are hun. You probably are.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am so glad Jack knew about the only fans and defended Dom! Olivia was gutted as she clearly wanted to cause problems in their relationship (maybe to deflect from the fact Jackson is starting to realise what a raging witch she is).

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I feel like we’re teetering on the edge of spoilers, could we hold off from posting anything about stuff that has happened after the show/anything that we haven’t yet seen at e4 pace? Thank you 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But does she not realise it’s airing on tv? She told about 4 different stories about how she found the pics, who and how she shared them etc. And then did that stupid head bleeping wobble thing she does while trying to say Dom leaving made her look bad? Nah mate you’re the tosser spreading goss then lying about it.

Reactions: 22
I don't know if this has been mentioned already but Only Fans is subscription only and you have to pay to see photos. Also you can't download them. witch face Olivia did not get that photo from a Google search.
The lying bleep paid to set Dom up.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
New poster.. Olivia has filled me with so much rage tonight. That behaviour is disgusting. She is a narcissist and probably a sociopath.. the experts better dress her down and Tamara! Sam smirking to and Cody!! A man .. jeez!

Reactions: 22
Olivia is VILE. But she needs to remember that her behaviour will be on the internet forever too. Good luck in life, ya nasty witch!

Reactions: 26
Ladies - am I being really dumb?! I always watch on catch up, as my husband will not entertain the idea of reality tv, so have to find a time where he is busy 🙄. For once (thank you school hols!) I’m up to date, but I can’t find yesterday’s episode on All4. I’m sure there was an episode yesterday? What nights is it on normal tv and why can’t I find it?! (Soz if I’m just being really dim!)
Sometimes they upload them late I think

Reactions: 5
I don't know if this has been mentioned already but Only Fans is subscription only and you have to pay to see photos. Also you can't download them. witch face Olivia did not get that photo from a Google search.
The lying bleep paid to set Dom up.
You’re correct that it’s subscription and you can’t download but you can screenshot - however a lot of Only Fans content creators post stuff on twitter too that’s a bit more tamer but still revealing in an attempt to gain more followers and subscribers, it’s pretty common. I like you don’t think it’s from a google search, that’s some pretty dig deeping considering her twitter handle was Sunday (Ill attach a pic). I guess domenica is a pretty unique name but you’d have to know what you’re searching for surely???? It’s pretty obscure otherwise. I wouldn’t put it Olivia to have gone that obsessively digging.
F2D8D9BE-E7E9-47FB-A2EC-5557EBE11AA8.jpeg

Yes, I just saw!! Apparently Olivia’s brother posted a picture and captioned it “I’m old school, I make cash without posting on onlyfans”
And she received so much back lash she deleted her social media - which I’m not surprised at.
I’ve just read she’s been quoted as saying this……
She said: "I don't know if I'll ever go back online in a social media way.
She still has an instagram account from a quick search but I imagine it’s someone posting the MAFS stuff on her behalf and probably most contestants behalf.

Be interesting to see if she does come back and how she comes back.

Reactions: 12
New poster.. Olivia has filled me with so much rage tonight. That behaviour is disgusting. She is a narcissist and probably a sociopath.. the experts better dress her down and Tamara! Sam smirking to and Cody!! A man .. jeez!
You are spot on, my missus was just saying the same thing.
Most of the folk around that table are hideous.

Reactions: 13
I’m so confused by everyone sat around the table thinking this was ok.. and that their main thing was “does Jack know you have an OF” ??? They’re supposed to be her friends! How are they all going along with Olivia ?? I’m honestly baffled

Reactions: 31
Well that’s not flipping on is it!! (Thank you - hopefully that’s it and they’ll appear soon - over 24 hrs - unacceptable 🤣)
Was just trying to reply to your original post and I can only see Tuesdays. Do you have sky? It may be on there for you to view.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.