MAFS Addicts Anonymous #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. I’m sure it used to be a case of rocking up, paying the parking and then running around the park like a madman.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
A new thread, yay 🤍

@Turmeric123 i loved the pictures! So cute!!!

I forgot to post a pic of my vase but I’ve put the dried flowers in, not the best pic as only put them on last night! I’ve got lots of clay left so I’m gonna make like trinket size bowl for like house key/car keys type thing maybe.
069CFAC1-6D94-4F11-B8A9-E812573A813F.jpeg
A99F6D0F-3211-4782-828C-B60D0E0DEC1B.jpeg

We drove upto the Lakes today to a place called Tarn Hows and then drove to Windermere for some dinner and chocolate and ice cream 😄 Lovely weather!!! Hope everyone’s having a nice weekend xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A new thread, yay 🤍

I forgot to post a pic of my vase but I’ve put the dried flowers in, not the best pic as only put them on last night! I’ve got lots of clay left so I’m gonna make like trinket size bowl for like house key/car keys type thing maybe. View attachment 1152687View attachment 1152690

We drove upto the Lakes today to a place called Tarn Hows and then drove to Windermere for some dinner and chocolate and ice cream 😄 Lovely weather!!! Hope everyone’s having a nice weekend xx
I love the vase 💗

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/mafs-addicts-anonymous.24984/

A place for the lovely MAFS/A crew to chat away from the TV thread 🥰

I went to Yorkshire Sculpture Park with a friend today! Weather was lush! View attachment 1152561

Hope you’re having lovely weekends x
That looks lush!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The weather was gorgeous here today. We blitzed the garden then had a bonfire with a Cava 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A new thread, yay 🤍

I forgot to post a pic of my vase but I’ve put the dried flowers in, not the best pic as only put them on last night! I’ve got lots of clay left so I’m gonna make like trinket size bowl for like house key/car keys type thing maybe. View attachment 1152687View attachment 1152690

That is so pretty. It reminds me of poppies

• Heart
It’s been a strange day today, all because of a minor thing like the clocks moving forward by an hour and mothers day being on the same day.
By the time we’d done with our calls to family, it was almost 1pm and that’s half the day gone.

So in the event I went for a walk around some local farm tracks and then made a bolognaise that was Al quality. 😃

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
A new thread, yay 🤍

Your vase is fab ❤

• Heart
It’s been a strange day today, all because of a minor thing like the clocks moving forward by an hour and mothers day being on the same day.
By the time we’d done with our calls to family, it was almost 1pm and that’s half the day gone.

So in the event I went for a walk around some local farm tracks and then made a bolognaise that was Al quality. 😃
I felt very confused by the time change too - crazy how just one hour throws you off! I also managed to miss the Glastonbury resale tickets because I overslept (again, due to time change), and seems like lots of my friends are going except me. I'm wondering whether to try and get in as a volunteer but that would mean doing long shifts but my friend says I'll be awake 22hrs a day so an 8hr shift is fine 🥴

Your Al quality bolognese sounds great 🤣🍝

I took my Mum for afternoon tea at a local National Trust property - my dad came along and paid for his own afternoon tea just so he could be included bless him. Then we went for a little stroll, bought a tea towel (standard for my family, buy a tea towel everywhere we go), then just about to have a prawn stir fry to top our day off!

I'm back to work tomorrow after a nice 4 day break.. and I have my first appraisal. Wish me luck everyone!

@noseybirdxo love the vase! I'd love to do a clay sculpting class one day

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I felt very confused by the time change too - crazy how just one hour throws you off! I also managed to miss the Glastonbury resale tickets because I overslept (again, due to time change), and seems like lots of my friends are going except me. I'm wondering whether to try and get in as a volunteer but that would mean doing long shifts but my friend says I'll be awake 22hrs a day so an 8hr shift is fine 🥴

I took my Mum for afternoon tea at a local National Trust property - my dad came along and paid for his own afternoon tea just so he could be included bless him. Then we went for a little stroll, bought a tea towel (standard for my family, buy a tea towel everywhere we go), then just about to have a prawn stir fry to top our day off!

I'm back to work tomorrow after a nice 4 day break.. and I have my first appraisal. Wish me luck everyone!

Sounds like a lovely day
I'm sure you will smash it tomorrow don't be stressing

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Ah what a fucker about the resale tickets love. Good luck for your appraisal, I'm sure you will smash it. X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ah thanks everyone for your lovely comments about my vase hahah! You are all so fab 😄💙

@aimzalicious I hope your appraisal went well!! We went to a National Trust place on Saturday called Tarn Hows in the Lakes and it was beautiful!!! It wasn’t a clay class but if you look at Sculpd (@sculpdit on instagram) - that’s what I used and I bet you would love it!!
0651A651-2489-487F-9C02-FFCAEDCB290E.jpeg
22179FD2-D913-4944-8A5F-8592F73ADC90.jpeg

7121BEA3-DCA9-4C3A-A480-68EF90BED671.jpeg

Thought of your farm when I saw these cows and saw lots of sheep @Turmeric123 😄 hope your first day back to work was okay!

Feeling v frustrated this afternoon as a landlord decided to go with another application for the flat we loved, just back to the start we go again 😂 just desperate to mooooove. My brother is back home again now and it just frustrates me how much it affects my day to day life.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.