Married At First Sight Aus #10 “My body, my choice itch” Dom didn’t have to pay for hers like Liv the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dom's dress was quite literally 🔥🔥🔥 she looked INCREDIBLE. Jack is a king
Tamara is HORRID saying Brent is "just a waiter"??? Ermmm no? He had a very successful business and lost it to Covid? Cut the guy some slack. State of her lips too 🤢
Cody is just awful. Selina is so naive
Mitch is just like every other guy who claims he "doesn't care about labels" 🙄 (This has been me with literally every guy in my life so far and it really does get to you after years of it. I'm not surprised Ella feels confused by it) Who wouldn't want to be with her and put a label on it, she's stunning and SO sweet

SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW NIGHT!! I'm out again so going to have to watch it early...

And yes everyone join us on the MAFS Addicts Anonymous thread 🥰

Also the guy I like at work texted me out of the blue saying "Dom's having a romantic evening isn't she?" I think I must talk about it so much to him that he's started watching it to understand who everyone is 😭😭 (he really likes Jack and Dom and Brent)
I can’t even remember what Brent did for work in Dubai???

Ps girrrrrllllllll he LIKES you!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Shesaidwhat? What happened with your nephew? I've got a 14 year old & they can be such cunts!
I found him eventually, I had to go down to the fair. I went to the fella on the booth selling ticket rides and he couldn’t really help as he said the photo I showed of him looked like 99% of the lads there and the little shits watched me do it and didn’t come forward one of his mates informed me.
It’s hard for me because I kind of get where he comes from he’s 12 and he wants to be with him mates he doesn’t want to be babysat as he sees it.

Reactions: 3
Ok I have another podcast recommendation for you all BUUUTTT this is a definite spoiler one so don’t listen until after the season ends if you don’t want to know things.

Michael has a podcast (as in Michael who is with Martha, i really like him lol) and it’s called “the handbags” - I haven’t listened to other eps but he’s just done one with Brent and another with Ella, I hope there’ll be more with other contestants cause these are good, so definitely listen if you want to after the show is done

Reactions: 6
I was out last night so caught up this morning - agree a bit boring but Dom and Jack are just 🥰🥰🥰

Pretty excited for this next ep, Selin coming to tit stir, I love it!

Reactions: 8
I was out last night so caught up this morning - agree a bit boring but Dom and Jack are just 🥰🥰🥰

Pretty excited for this next ep, Selin coming to tit stir, I love it!
Do you think she is? Oooh I hope so, unless she's on Olivia's side, in which case she can get bent.

Does anyone know how to start a new thread? I looked but it seems complicated and I'm scared

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A TikTok came up on my FYP this morning, apparently Olivia sent SIX naked pictures of dom to Jackson’s friends and not just the group??

Vile vile witch

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Do we have a thread title?
@Chez300 & @aimzalicious have been brill at starting new threads for us
Think I saw a highly rated one a few pages back, I'll find it and sort out a new thread 😊

New thread here:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.