Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dean and Davina are disgusting. If you want to shag each other then leave your partners and the experiment. bleeping vile. Davina went in looking for this kind of thing, you can just tell. Dean is a knob, if you wanted an open relationship then maybe this show wasn't the best idea? I found it hilarious thta he said Davina is hot when she's dressed up and wearing makeup and other times he's not sure if she's hot. They deserve each other.

What did Troy mean by "she looked good for what she is" (something along those lines)? For what she is?! What is she??
Then the whole flat pack debacle, him trying to enforce the fact women can't do DIY and then when she was putting it together he picked it up so it fell apart. She needs to leave him. You can tell she's sick of him already.

On another note, I've just realised that season 1-7 of married at first sight USA is on All4 so can't wait to get watching those. I've only ever seen the series was Shawniece and Jehpte.

Reactions: 3
Season 5 -
(not watched friday’s episode yet)

nasser - I love him.
Tracey - Pete burns vs Marilyn Manson springs to mind
Davina - way to never be able to bag a husband ever. Does she not realise tv is forever? Sket. Plus she looks a little bit like Pete Burns. Maybe same surgeon as Tracey.
Dean is a cock
Jo and Sean - could see that coming a mile off. She had her rose tinted specs on for that.
Jim Cary and Stacey Solomon - it’ll never work. Who does push ups before breakfast? I was convinced he needed a poo, but didn’t want to say.
Blair and Sean - weird. Highly sexual couples. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dean and Davina are disgusting. If you want to shag each other then leave your partners and the experiment. bleeping vile. Davina went in looking for this kind of thing, you can just tell. Dean is a knob, if you wanted an open relationship then maybe this show wasn't the best idea? I found it hilarious thta he said Davina is hot when she's dressed up and wearing makeup and other times he's not sure if she's hot. They deserve each other.

What did Troy mean by "she looked good for what she is" (something along those lines)? For what she is?! What is she??
Then the whole flat pack debacle, him trying to enforce the fact women can't do DIY and then when she was putting it together he picked it up so it fell apart. She needs to leave him. You can tell she's sick of him already.

On another note, I've just realised that season 1-7 of married at first sight USA is on All4 so can't wait to get watching those. I've only ever seen the series was Shawniece and Jehpte.
Awww I loved shawniece and Jehpte

Reactions: 2
This thread would of been better separated to each season as we are all at different levels.
im on series 5 now. As much as I feel sorry for jo, would you really want to live with her 🙈

Reactions: 5
This thread would of been better separated to each season as we are all at different levels.
im on series 5 now. As much as I feel sorry for jo, would you really want to live with her 🙈

I think most of us are on series 5? That's what we've all been talking about?

If it were separated then there'd be alot of threads so it makes sense to just have it all in one.

Awww I loved shawniece and Jehpte
I loved them too! They're still together with a daughter but he cheated on her when she was pregnant and won't wear his wedding ring until he wants to propose 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think most of us are on series 5? That's what we've all been talking about?

If it were separated then there'd be alot of threads so it makes sense to just have it all in one.

I loved them too! They're still together with a daughter but he cheated on her when she was pregnant and won't wear his wedding ring until he wants to propose 🤦🏻‍♀️
awwww 😟😟😟

Reactions: 1
So I have just started watching (binge watching!) Season 5 and I think it's fair to say I'm obsessed. My opinions so far...

Ryan - sooooo cute. Reminds me of my husband, looks and personalitywise, before I trained him. Lots of people are a bit immature and silly in relationships but you grow together and it usually sorts itself out. Think he's a good lad with a big heart but maybe I'm just being biased. Would love him to find a nice girl to settle down and marry but bit Charlotte Crsoby. Davina - seriously should have just applied for Love Island. Not as bonny as she thinks she is. I would love to find a positive attribute she has...body maybe?

Gabriella - when she walked into the room when Nasser was doing his hair before the big meet up she looked absolutely stunning in that dress. I can't help but like her AND him! Seem like a lovely couple and well matched, this makes me smile much more than drama.

Charlene - beautiful, funny and just comes across as a genuinely good egg. I like her and Patrick but I think his mam will get in the way at some point so hopefully Charlene can get her on side.

Mathew and Alycia - had high Hope's for these two but the moment they sat down for their meal and it wasn't pizza and garlic bread you could see it fall apart in front of your eyes. I think they are both nice people but he seems to have issues with his self esteem. Shame because I like them.

Troy and Ashley - wasn't sure about her at first. He seems to stifle her but she comes alive when shes around other couples. She seems to be willing to make it work but he's such an oddball IN MY OPINION (I mean his tuna munching and teeth brushing 🤮) plus I think he seems controlling.

Carly and Justin - like her, she seems nice but I'm not a fan of his. Just seems boring and irritates me.

Sarah and Telv - like both of them but she wears so much make up it stresses me out and I worry that she's going to get lipstick smudges on everything. She's obviously a very beautiful woman but I just think the make up is too much. Would love to see these go all the way.

John and Melissa - don't really find these two interesting so usually zoom past them. Sorry.

Dean and Tracey - I like Tracey but her surgery is so distracting, someone mentioned upthread that she looks like Danielle Lloyd and you're right she does! She seems like a nice person and doesn't deserve the treatment she gets from Dean and Davina. He's not even good looking (again IMO) Not like Ryan hehe.

Jo and Sean - 😬 that's it.

Blair and Sean - who? Hardly get any screen time. Was hard to watch him get upset though, poor lad.

Anyway, I got excited when I found this thread because none of my friends are watching the show so thought I'd give a few opinions of my own.
I'm off to google where they are now! Heheh...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
100% there should be separate threads, not everyone is at the same place.

I just finished season 4 of the Australian series but couldn’t get into season 5, mostly as I read online so many of the couples were fake in season 4.

Reactions: 1
I do love Jo. Mad and all as she is but she hasn't a bad bone in her body. Sean just needs to let himself go and enjoy what she brings. I laughed out loud when she was sat at the table and says something along the lines of 'ill just sit over here. Just me and your ring'. She's very whitty.
Troy makes my skin crawl but the way Ashley handles him is a credit to her and makes me want to watch. I couldn't do it.

Reactions: 12
Another cringe watch, Tracey saying how honest and trusting Dean is whilst he's lusting after Davina ( surprised they just didn't go off and have a shag!!)
Poor Jo, but at least they both had a laugh last night, and the guy who left, what was the reason for that, he thought she was too good form? Good job really, I think he had anger issue!!
Tonight's looking interesting!!!

I do love Jo. Mad and all as she is but she hasn't a bad bone in her body. Sean just needs to let himself go and enjoy what she brings. I laughed out loud when she was sat at the table and says something along the lines of 'ill just sit over here. Just me and your ring'. She's very whitty.
Troy makes my skin crawl but the way Ashley handles him is a credit to her and makes me want to watch. I couldn't do it.
Totally agree with this. It's taken a while for me to warm to Jo but I she comes across really caring and not one to give up. I like her for her optimism and drive to make things work. Sean in the other hand...pah!

Davina is such a spoilt manipulate witch, she wants a man and befriends the wife, dripping insecurities into her ear, then slyly flirting like a witch on heat, hope it all comes out tonight and they bugger off so at least the others will get a look in! I didn't like Troy at the start, but am warming to his goofy quirky personality, I don't blame him for not having his hair cut, god hes got nothing to prove in only 3 weeks of marriage.

Davina and Dean behaving like teenagers i desperately want someone to catch them in their cringey antics and make a show of them both
Davina is comes across as so desperate. Does Dean ever consider her wasn't paired with Davina due to the 13 year age gap between them, strikes me more as lust more than anything else

Davina and Dean love the chase I think. I have a feeling he’s going to duck her over. It wouldn’t be that great of a series without them both in it as I’m not too fussed about the others!

Reactions: 4
I don’t watch this show but I’ve been asked.... can’t believe I’m typing this,
BY MY ACTUAL MOTHER 🤦‍♀️ To find out if the earlier seasons of the aus version are anywhere online 🤦‍♀️

I should cut her bleeping internet and put her in a bingo club.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am watching at the mo, Ashley wears a wig!! But wants Troy to cut and restyle his hair, am waiting for the tit to hit the pan later!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh God.
Dean is a dog.
Tracey needs her head seeing too.
Davina is a dog.

Am watching at the mo, Ashley wears a wig!! But wants Troy to cut and restyle his hair, am waiting for the tit to hit the pan later!!!

Think Ash is older than 29 as well