Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My partner works away so I’m saving the rest of series 5 for when I’m by myself 🤣 I can’t wait!

Reactions: 3
I cannot stand Troy! He is so creepy!! Does he wants to shag his wife's mum? The eye contact thing, saying it'd be good for her and ruffling her hair. He is so odd!

How many episodes are in this series?

Reactions: 1
OK, I'm now thinking John Barrowman crossed with Jim Carrey (This is Troy BTW 🙂)
Yes! Ive been calling him Jim Carrey since O seen him! Hes very bizarre and what with the heas rubbing like she was a dog??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cannot stand Troy! He is so creepy!! Does he wants to shag his wife's mum? The eye contact thing, saying it'd be good for her and ruffling her hair. He is so odd!

How many episodes are in this series?
32 🤦🏼‍♀️ I zoomed thru the last 10 or so. Just skipped all the recaps and saved a good bit of time. The last 2 are worth a full watch tho 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
32 🤦🏼‍♀️ I zoomed thru the last 10 or so. Just skipped all the recaps and saved a good bit of time. The last 2 are worth a full watch tho 😂
Ffs, why do they drag it out so long 😂 definitely will be skipping the 28 episodes worth of recaps 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Just watched tonight's episode and starting to think this will change into a series of Wife swap!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My contribution to this thread - Davina is vile
After someone on here said there are a few twists this season, It got me wondering if she has been put in to flirt with other husbands to test their commitment.

Either way, I agree!! Very vile!

Well that was cringe worthy (but great!!) couldn't believe jo didn't realise sean wanted to leave, he's been uncomfortable from the minute he met her, she was soo oblivious to it!!!
As for Dean and Tracy, wow talk about being blindsided when he said leave, specially when they'd had sex that morning, what did she say, hit it then quit it!!!!! Davina looked like the cat who had the cream, evil maneater witch, Ryan run, run for the hills !

• Heart
I feel so bad for Jo.

Troy is still creepy. I swear he gets weirder every episode 😂

Davina ia vile. I honestly think the experts put her on the show because they knew what she would be like. I knew what she was like when we first seen her!

I really sympathised with Jo as well. I know that Sean just couldn't feel a connection but it seemed like she was the one putting in all the effort whereas he just seemed totally detached and distant even during the ceremony.

I couldn't take to Davina from the start, just comes across as full of herself and ultimately lacking in self awareness. Dean just comes across as incredibly immature and equally self-absorbed.

So deans excuse is that everyone in Sydney has open relationships, what the actual duck!!! Why the hell did he go on this show, and Tracey lapped up his excuse!!!! Dean only wants to shag Davina, hope he does then leaves her but shell get feelings for him, that would be karma!!!!

So deans excuse is that everyone in Sydney has open relationships, what the actual duck!!! Why the hell did he go on this show, and Tracey lapped up his excuse!!!! Dean only wants to shag Davina, hope he does then leaves her but shell get feelings for him, that would be karma!!!!
I thought being from Sydney was an awful excuse too! And she tells him she's a 'smart girl'.... Can't be that smart!

I thought being from Sydney was an awful excuse too! And she tells him she's a 'smart girl'.... Can't be that smart!
Did feel abit sorry for her and Ryan when Dean and Davina were texting, they 2 would of been better off on a show like love island!

Did feel abit sorry for her and Ryan when Dean and Davina were texting, they 2 would of been better off on a show like love island!
Yeah, I did too 😔

This show is like an extended version of First dates! "Extreme First Dates" 😂