Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed pals, last night showed a different side to the Jonesy we all felt sorry for. I can't even quite understand why he had it in fir Cheryl so badly he had to bad mouth her to his gang?!
Oh, yes. He wanted people to turn against her and that's why he didn't keep his mouth shut. He's clearly not as interested as he made out yet it's Cheryl that will take the heat.

Her dad was still out of order and I don't agree that he should have to dress up to meet family. Fair enough if it's a dressy environment but at home? Just be comfortable!

Reactions: 6
So I caved and started binge watching online....

yes cheryls dad was rude but after these episodes I’m SO HAPPY HE WAS SO RUDE TO HIM.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I missed Friday’s episode and need to catch up! Intrigued to find out what happens with Andrew and Cheryl, I still can’t get over her rude dad but sounds like he might have a good reason?!

Reactions: 2
I don't like Andrew anymore, rude man. Think he may be a secret drinker????

But Cheryls dad is awful. A stranger comes into your house with his daughter in this instance ( or any family member) and the dad was so rude. Never any excuse for a visitor to have that reception in a house

Reactions: 3
I missed Friday’s episode and need to catch up! Intrigued to find out what happens with Andrew and Cheryl, I still can’t get over her rude dad but sounds like he might have a good reason?!
It's not a good reason to be a complete head to someone, especially since it was before anything happened anyway! He was rude and disgusting. If it was after how Andrew was then I'd see the reason but it wasn't!

Reactions: 4
I’ve started binge watching too (thanks to the pp for posting the link).
I think we can now see why “Jonesy” has got to 38 and is still single. Lauren has a lucky escape.

Edited to add: And Anthony 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think we can now see why “Jonesy” has got to 38 and is still single. Lauren has a lucky escape.

Pair of dickheads both of them..... can't stand the twins either... patronising snotty pair.... Sharon more so ! Jonesy playing the victim/sob story was not nice.... going for the sympathy vote - Cheryl is far more mature than him.... her dad was well out of line regardless.......

Reactions: 5
I finished it last night. Loved it but why the need for so many flash back bits. Could easily condense it into half hour episodes.
Couldn’t sleep last night so ended up looking them all up on insta to see where they are now 😂😂😂😂

Are you going to watch series 5. I finished watching the whole lot yesterday but waiting for OH to catch up before I can start the next one.

Are you going to watch series 5. I finished watching the whole lot yesterday but waiting for OH to catch up before I can start the next one.
Ha ha I love how people get their other halves into this kinda telly ! My hubby is like .... right 9pm we sit down and watch it (we are always recording it as it's on too early for us to sit and watch !!) 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 1
I finished it last night. Loved it but why the need for so many flash back bits. Could easily condense it into half hour episodes.
Couldn’t sleep last night so ended up looking them all up on insta to see where they are now 😂😂😂😂
I finished it too! I skipped the recommitment ceremonies and only watched the last ten minutes, they were really boring flash backs!!
I’ve stalked them all on Instagram too. It’s nice that a few of the boys have stayed in touch with each other, they seen like really good friends!

Ive started watching season 3 now 😂 I was going to start the latest series, 7, but thought I’d enjoy the early seasons more... these things always turn into wannabe insta celebs. I would have chosen season 1 but couldn’t seem to find it?!

I finished it too! I skipped the recommitment ceremonies and only watched the last ten minutes, they were really boring flash backs!!
I’ve stalked them all on Instagram too. It’s nice that a few of the boys have stayed in touch with each other, they seen like really good friends!

Ive started watching season 3 now 😂 I was going to start the latest series, 7, but thought I’d enjoy the early seasons more... these things always turn into wannabe insta celebs. I would have chosen season 1 but couldn’t seem to find it?!
Season 1 https://www4.series.movie/info/married-at-first-sight-australia-season-1 :)

Roll on tonight! I've got a kettlebell class at 7 so I'll be playing catch up later tonight.

Hope it's a good one! 🤞🤞🤞