Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The twins hair really annoys me .
Really fake blond and in bad condition (probably from over bleaching)
They could do with a good hair brush to start with.

Reactions: 4
I think some of the UK ones are on Channel 4 on demand

What is everyone thinking to Simon’s hair? I thought he looked so much better! But felt a bit bad for him having to change although I don’t think Alene was doing it maliciously.
I really liked it.... thought he was going to cry at one point before they cut it ! I was surprised it was her taking control as she seemed to be the bossy one thought it would of been him ! I really dislike Antony... he's got a real superior look about him - apart from when he was struggling to do the yoga ! 😂 😂

Reactions: 5
Hands down the Australian version is the best. New Zealand was so-so.

Reactions: 1
I really liked it.... thought he was going to cry at one point before they cut it ! I was surprised it was her taking control as she seemed to be the bossy one thought it would of been him ! I really dislike Antony... he's got a real superior look about him - apart from when he was struggling to do the yoga ! 😂 😂
Yes I couldn’t understand why Simon was the one who had to be bossed around, he is anyway 😂

Antony I’m getting serious red flags from, controlling I think.

Simon looked fantastic! She's got the proper horn for him now 😂
Major Horn 😂😅😆🤪 but I do feel bad because he shouldn’t have to change his hair just for her! He looked like he might cry during the hair cut and she was getting annoying basically begging him.

But he does look better!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Simon looked fantastic! She's got the proper horn for him now 😂
I think she's a bit ott about him now and it doesn't sit comfortably me.
She's got body issues too and constantly comments on her weight where she wants Simon to say back 'no you're not fat' but he is too genuine to lie so he says 'you look amazing '
I think he's a great young man and she is too controlling for him.

Debs is 70😄
Joking!
She looks closer to 70 than 50!

Reactions: 3
Simon looked quite hot after having a hair cut. But he shouldn’t have had to cut it.
Tonight’s episode is juicy and prepare to think of Anthony as being a even bigger head than you thought before 😂 and the twins get annoying too.

Reactions: 7
Anthony (weird porcelain face like an old doll but not in a good way) makes an absolute twit of himself at the dinner party.
Without giving spoilers, he is way too infested in another couple's relationship which makes him look creepy and controlling and utterly embarrassing for Nadia.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anthony (weird porcelain face like an old doll but not in a good way) makes an absolute twit of himself at the dinner party.
Without giving spoilers, he is way too infested in another couple's relationship which makes him look creepy and controlling and utterly embarrassing for Nadia.
I cannot wait! I’m trying to watch them with my fam as I’ve got them into it too! But I’m tempted to just go ahead without them!
He gives off major 🚨🚨 I couldn’t believe he left her at the hair salon after insulting her! She doesn’t lack direction and you don’t need to control her career! 🤯🥺 Nadia comes across super quiet and a bit submissive/bites her tongue but I reckon she’ll say her piece when she’s ready!

Invested not infested😄

Porcelain face's mouth!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I have been watching on E4. I have seen up to the episode that was on television last night.

Simon and Alene’s surrender date was quite awkward to watch. To me, it comes across that she is not very attracted to him and so she was trying to change his clothes and hairstyle so that she would be. He looked very uncomfortable at points and I felt that it amounted to Alene peer pressuring and bullying him . Obviously, he did look better afterwards but it wasn’t for her to tell Simon how to be.

I am not sure that Anthony and Nadia have enough chemistry to go the distance. Personally, I find his eyebrows quite offputting. They are the first thing that I see about his face every time he comes on screen - they are just too perfect and it’s quite disconcerting to see on a man! I think that the way he speaks about Nadia is quite possessive (IE “she is mine”) and almost as if he wants to control every aspect of her life (IE “you are lacking direction”). In my personal opinion, it is one thing to encourage your partner to do something in life that they have been holding back on but completely another to belittle them in a public place about the topic.

Debbie and John make me feel quite uncomfortable. I think that Debbie went into the process with an expectation in her mind as to who she wanted. John does not fit the brief in her own head and so he never stood a chance. With that being said, John does not seem to be the perfect man in my opinion. His laugh is quite irritating and that thing he does with his tongue when he tells a joke actually repulses me! I personally can’t see these two working out, I just think they are in completely different places in life.

I think that Nick and Sharon are quite good together. They obviously have chemistry and are attracted to one another but I do wonder whether she will be able to put up with his partying. I know that as a 25 year old I wouldn’t want to be around someone who doesn’t know their alcohol limit! You should have that sussed by the time you are 21. I think emotionally they are on the same page, though.

I don’t think you can say the same for Jesse and Michelle. He seems to be falling fast and I can’t see that she is as interested in him. The zoo date was quite cringey. She didn’t even really try to fill the awkward silences!

Cheryl is an absolute babe and I hope she has better luck with Andrew.

Michael was so controlling! He was obsessed with what everyone thought of him. If I were the bride marrying him, it would have been over as soon as he told me he was a stripper. I find male strippers so embarrassing! I like a Dad bod and for my men to just be masculine and normal. I couldn’t think of anything worse than having him oiled up, jiggling his bum in my face. 😂😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
I have been watching on E4. I have seen up to the episode that was on television last night.

Simon and Alene’s surrender date was quite awkward to watch. To me, it comes across that she is not very attracted to him and so she was trying to change his clothes and hairstyle so that she would be. He looked very uncomfortable at points and I felt that it amounted to Alene peer pressuring and bullying him . Obviously, he did look better afterwards but it wasn’t for her to tell Simon how to be.

I am not sure that Anthony and Nadia have enough chemistry to go the distance. Personally, I find his eyebrows quite offputting. They are the first thing that I see about his face every time he comes on screen - they are just too perfect and it’s quite disconcerting to see on a man! I think that the way he speaks about Nadia is quite possessive (IE “she is mine”) and almost as if he wants to control every aspect of her life (IE “you are lacking direction”). In my personal opinion, it is one thing to encourage your partner to do something in life that they have been holding back on but completely another to belittle them in a public place about the topic.

Debbie and John make me feel quite uncomfortable. I think that Debbie went into the process with an expectation in her mind as to who she wanted. John does not fit the brief in her own head and so he never stood a chance. With that being said, John does not seem to be the perfect man in my opinion. His laugh is quite irritating and that thing he does with his tongue when he tells a joke actually repulses me! I personally can’t see these two working out, I just think they are in completely different places in life.

I think that Nick and Sharon are quite good together. They obviously have chemistry and are attracted to one another but I do wonder whether she will be able to put up with his partying. I know that as a 25 year old I wouldn’t want to be around someone who doesn’t know their alcohol limit! You should have that sussed by the time you are 21. I think emotionally they are on the same page, though.

I don’t think you can say the same for Jesse and Michelle. He seems to be falling fast and I can’t see that she is as interested in him. The zoo date was quite cringey. She didn’t even really try to fill the awkward silences!

Cheryl is an absolute babe and I hope she has better luck with Andrew.

Michael was so controlling! He was obsessed with what everyone thought of him. If I were the bride marrying him, it would have been over as soon as he told me he was a stripper. I find male strippers so embarrassing! I like a Dad bod and for my men to just be masculine and normal. I couldn’t think of anything worse than having him oiled up, jiggling his bum in my face. 😂😬
Well put! Oh yes that zoo date when he stared into space was so awkward!

• Haha
Anthony is such a twit!!

Alene changing Simon hair and clothes made me sad. She shouldn't be changing his appearance just to make herself happy.

Raging. Watched up to episode 8, and now can’t get the others on catch up. Wtaf is going on?!!!!!!!