Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know!! Can't wait until tonights episode to find out what the hell happened 😂

He deserves better after her actions anyway, just disappearing without even a text to say she was OK and safe! What a witch 😂
I’ve been watching online. It gets loads better 😁

Reactions: 3
I’ve been watching online. It gets loads better 😁

I would do thta but then I'd miss it after watching it all 😂

So episode 6, the honeymoons:

Deborah and John - Cant believe they sent to them Samoa, why do I feel like she's going to run if with a Samoan man 😂. She's so moany and her voice is so grating. Like he's a bit cringey but she's not giving him a chance.

Susan and Sean - I LOVE THEM. They are so sweet but neither of them want to move so I don't know if they'll stay together but I hope they do 😭

I really like Sharon and Nick. They seem so well matched and I hope it continues.

Alene and Simon seem so sweet and look like they were meant to be. She says there's no physical attraction so I hope that changes because I think they could go the distance. He seems really geeky and goofy and I love that! If I wasn't happily married I'd track him down 😂 I do agree with the hair, I hate long hair on men but if he likes it then I wouldn't make him change it.

Nadia and Anthony - I don't see it. I don't see any connection between them and its like she's really not interested. She doesn't want to get hurt but why come on this show knowing it could end in divorce?

Lauren and Andrew - Absolutely gutted for him. They hit it off at the reception and then she buggered off. So sly, what a witch. Fair enough if you don't feel it's going to work but just be honest, even by text. He was worried about her and she ignored him and if I was a man that would put me off dating her in the future. He thinks it was the way he looks but he's not bad looking and hearing him say that is heartbreaking. I hate how I look and I'd feel the same of it happened to me. The way she came in laughing made me so mad!! She didn't give him a chance and he deserves better, she deserves to be alone. When she was asked if she wanted to continue and kind of put the blame on him, no, you don't want to. Let him answer for himself. I'm glad he said no.

Cheryl and Jonathan - she comes across as she thinks she better than him. She keeps saying he's trying like she doesn't also need to try and I just don't like her 😂

Vanessa and Andy - very awkward together but in a getting to know eachother way not necessarily bad. I think they're both awkward/shy people?

Scarlett and Michael - they seem well-matched but I just don't like him, there's something about him.

Michelle and Jesse - Not really much to say. I don't have an opinion one way or the other right now.

• Heart
Totally agree with your sum up of the honeymoons!

I'm loving this programme!

So many couples give me the cringe though 😆

Mainly I was just furious with Lauren, Andrew came over so well. To just literally disappear into a taxi and not even say she wasn't dead!! I mean 😮 And the laughing when she came in, turning on the waterworks for herself, not his feelings. She's put her young son through this! I think she was crying because she realised she fucked up with a really decent man.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There’s something off about Michael beyond being a stripper like he’s a bit crazy! Small earlobes, under 60kg like it’s not like he’s carved from the Gods!

• Haha
Apparently cos of what he experienced on the show it caused Andrew some kind of ptsd :( poor guy. I really liked him x

There’s something off about Michael beyond being a stripper like he’s a bit crazy! Small earlobes, under 60kg like it’s not like he’s carved from the Gods!
Probably the only way he gets lotsa women to fawn over him. Cos away from work they probably realise how much of a dick he is and run a mile

Reactions: 5
Apparently cos of what he experienced on the show it caused Andrew some kind of ptsd :( poor guy. I really liked him x

Ah poor guy, he really thought it was down to his looks that she ran away but she's just a witch. She knew what she was signing up for to use her child as the excuse, nah mate.

He's not even bad looking, I hope he gets over it and finds someone a million times better.

I'm always terrified my husbands going to run off and leave me so I totally get how he feels even though he'll feel worse actually going through it. Honestly my heart breaks for him.

Ah poor guy, he really thought it was down to his looks that she ran away but she's just a witch. She knew what she was signing up for to use her child as the excuse, nah mate.

He's not even bad looking, I hope he gets over it and finds someone a million times better.

I'm always terrified my husbands going to run off and leave me so I totally get how he feels even though he'll feel worse actually going through it. Honestly my heart breaks for him.
I’m exactly the same with my boyfriend. No
Matter how many times he tries to tell me different I just don’t believe it. But I know it’s cos of how much I let my ex cheat on me that I have now 0 confidence in myself. Not that I had a lot of it being with my ex hence why I kept taking him back 🙈
But anyway back to the show, I don’t think Andrew is bad looking and he defo has a good heart and woulda been fab with her son.

I like Andy (the quiet one) and Andrew the seem nice. I like Cheryl. I think Nick married to one of the twins gives off the fboy vibes

I’m exactly the same with my boyfriend. No
Matter how many times he tries to tell me different I just don’t believe it. But I know it’s cos of how much I let my ex cheat on me that I have now 0 confidence in myself. Not that I had a lot of it being with my ex hence why I kept taking him back 🙈
But anyway back to the show, I don’t think Andrew is bad looking and he defo has a good heart and woulda been fab with her son.

Ah, sorry you had to go through thta. Hopefully you're appreciated in your new relationship. My husband is my first so no idea where it comes from 😂

I like Andy (the quiet one) and Andrew the seem nice. I like Cheryl. I think Nick married to one of the twins gives off the fboy vibes
I can't stand Cheryl!!

Reactions: 1
Anyone know how I can binge watch this?
Why are Ch 4 transmitting it weekly when it's from 2017?

How?
I'd like to know too!

Just watched the dinner party from Tuesday nights episode, Michael gives off so many bad vibes, he's so controlling and obsessed with image. He terrifies me.

Jonathan was so rude!

Jon and Deb's annoy me so much.

The twins drunk husband made me never want to drink again, drunks are do embarrassing I dread to think how I'd come across 🤣🤣

Anyone know how I can binge watch this?
Why are Ch 4 transmitting it weekly when it's from 2017?

How?
I'd like to know too!

Just watched the dinner party from Tuesday nights episode, Michael gives off so many bad vibes, he's so controlling and obsessed with image. He terrifies me.

Jonathan was so rude!

Jon and Deb's annoy me so much.

The twins drunk husband made me never want to drink again, drunks are do embarrassing I dread to think how I'd come across 🤣🤣
Ive been watching on https://shvideos.net/2019/07/22/mafs-s4-all/ now cos the other website messed up and went out of sync :) but this is lots better cos no ads really. Enjoy guys :)

I love married at First sight Australia it kicks in at Episode 3 ..and Episode 4 is my fave so far
How funny is deborah falling off the 💺
Is it just me but she seems a little bit of an attention seeker..
Her USUAL type a Polynesian man and she didn't get that with John and she is disappointed about that... Has she ever though perhaps she needed to change up her one type of man for it to work 😳

And how about the runaway bride on her wedding night taking off... she seems a little whack

I think its it's amazing that Debs got to the age of 53 and hasn't actually questioned her own behaviour and how she may be stopping relationships developing.
She us so critical of John and easily irritated by his habits ,which are not at all bad (except for the smoking) .
I think she has been alone for too long to adapt to living with another person.
I think she's older than 53 too!

• Haha
I laughed so much at her falling off the chair 😂
And on their honeymoon when she stormed off and was bad mouthing the experts choices. Her voice got on my nerves a little also. And if she wanted a Polynesian that bad then go find your own.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you watch tonight’s episode?? He didn’t even try and talk to her!

Just watched. I feel so bad for her. He's a dick.

It was all because he asked if she found him attractive and she was honest and said no. If you don't want the answer, don't ask the question. He's disgusting.