Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yet again I’ve found my people! Hi guys.
Debs - oh Debs. Maybe she should have ticked the Polynesian man box on the application form.

the firefighter looked a broken man. Imagine having to go back to your mates and being known as the one who’s missus ran off.

I want to binge watch it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watched. I feel so bad for her. He's a dick.

It was all because he asked if she found him attractive and she was honest and said no. If you don't want the answer, don't ask the question. He's disgusting.
I remember him at the beginning. He has a massive ego. Her not finding him attractive will be too much for him to handle. Haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think its it's amazing that Debs got to the age of 53 and hasn't actually questioned her own behaviour and how she may be stopping relationships developing.
She us so critical of John and easily irritated by his habits ,which are not at all bad (except for the smoking) .
I think she has been alone for too long to adapt to living with another person.
I think she's older than 53 too!
His daughters are so sweet. The speech they made. I totally think Deborah revolves around herself. I may be wrong but I think its what I want me me me.
John seems nice and caring BUT I about to see the honeymoon in Samoa. ... Now she likes Samoan guys OH DEAR I think she will blatantly flirt....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember him at the beginning. He has a massive ego. Her not finding him attractive will be too much for him to handle. Haha!

Oh definitely. I wouldn't want to be with someone like that and when she trying to talk to him he was just a complete arse. I feel sorry for her, I hope she doesn't put up with it!!

• Haha
Married at First Sight Australia... Lauren is cruel to stand up that guy. Id certainly have given him a chance I think Andrew was cute and wouldvery been a great dad figure. Fool her...
I hope he is in the next series and finds love.
As for Lauren she is a fool to not even attempt to give him a chance.. her loss

Married at First Sight Australia... Lauren is cruel to stand up that guy. Id certainly have given him a chance I think Andrew was cute and wouldvery been a great dad figure. Fool her...
I hope he is in the next series and finds love.
As for Lauren she is a fool to not even attempt to give him a chance.. her loss

Absolutely her loss. I hope he finds happiness, he deserves it!

Reactions: 6
But Cheryl needs to tell her Dad to bog off...his behaviour at the wedding towards Jonathan was way too aggressive and very embarrassing for Cheryl.
Cheryl has a strange mouth...not sure if it's because her lips have too much silicone in or whether she had a speech defect.

Reactions: 5
I hope so! Watched the dinner episode earlier and they seemed to hit it off!
I’m rewatching it now honestly that episode was so funny from someone going no wife snatching to Cheryl saying pick me! Go on Jonesy!

how weird is it he played netball with the twins!! Small world or what

Also Vanessa at that dinner party is rude to Andy! “I’m surrounded by quiet people” and telling him to speak up is so rude

Last edited:
Was ready to be fully invested in this as love the UK version but then googled and found out they're not really married.. As not allowed in Aus due to having to give notice together at least 4 weeks before the wedding. Kind of ruined it a bit for me as the stakes just aren't so high if it's not a lawful marriage 😕

• Wow
Yes, Cheryl's dad was way too much I'd have had words if it was my dad.

I thought Vanessa's speak up comment was so rude too, there was no need for it. I'm a quiet person and if my husband did that to me I'd burst out crying 😂

Was ready to be fully invested in this as love the UK version but then googled and found out they're not really married.. As not allowed in Aus due to having to give notice together at least 4 weeks before the wedding. Kind of ruined it a bit for me as the stakes just aren't so high if it's not a lawful marriage 😕
Ah really!!? Tbh, I love the show but I hate that it says just get married on a whim because you can easily get divorced. You shouldn't go into a marriage thinking ill just get divorced if it doesn't work, if you know what I mean? I get that some marriages don't work out and divorce is the only option but it's just a farce oh these shows. Yet I still love it 😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve just finished episode 23. Gonna try and not watch anymore tonight though... 🤥 😂

I thought they all, in every country had blessings instead of legally binding marriages? A bit like Don't Tell The Bride...their weddings are blessings, they legally have to go to a registry office for the actual marriage? Otherwise his do they 'marry' in the most random of places 😆

I’ve just finished episode 23. Gonna try and not watch anymore tonight though... 🤥 😂
Respect!

Respect!
But Cheryl needs to tell her Dad to bog off...his behaviour at the wedding towards Jonathan was way too aggressive and very embarrassing for Cheryl.
Cheryl has a strange mouth...not sure if it's because her lips have too much silicone in or whether she had a speech defect.
Her Dad was an idiot. Not cool.

I've been watching her mouth too 😂 She's had the classic top filler that gives her a 'tash. Silly girl, she looks ridiculous. 🤷

I’m loving this series...cannot get Deb’s obsession why has she not moved to Polynesia?! Obsessed much...

This Australian version is so much more of a reality show than the UK one, think a lot of them are just in it for fame. It’s trash and I love it 😂

Reactions: 8
I’m loving this series...cannot get Deb’s obsession why has she not moved to Polynesia?! Obsessed much...

This Australian version is so much more of a reality show than the UK one, think a lot of them are just in it for fame. It’s trash and I love it 😂
She went to Samoa for the honeymoon why didn’t she pick a guy up there 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I was really bad ended up googling who was still together now. I’m so impatient! Kind of ruined it for myself now 😩 won’t give any spoilers- don’t worry! Found out this season was in 2017, so there are 2 more seasons to watch after this!

The American couple you might be thinking of is Jamie and Doug. I follow her on Instagram, she’s a bit nuts but I like following her, she is very honest and quite funny sometimes. They have 2 kids now. But very cute family. You can find her @jamienotis
I done the same. Couldn't help myself either lol

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Loving it........ trying to resist the urge to google to find out what happens as I know it was 3 years ago ! Glad that Cheryl stood her ground with Jonathan... I know she could of been a bit more sensitive about the fact she didn't fancy him but he was just rude and arrogant !! Also Michael just wants a trophy wife he can control..... very focused and close minded.... bit like Deb and her obsession for an 'island - Polyensian guy' !! Felt a bit sorry for John that he has to stay another week with her ! It's addictive TV - even hubby is getting involved !! 😂 😂

I actually didn’t watch any more tonight because had a power cut now sky broadband is down 😭😂

• Sad
This is just getting better. ( I think I said this yesterday as well)

I think even the experts think Michael needs help. He was livid with them