Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is just getting better. ( I think I said this yesterday as well)

I think even the experts think Michael needs help. He was livid with them
He was literally spitting fire!!! “I told you what I want” ok hun but clearly what you want you haven’t found because no woman is 60kg, sub servant, answer your beck and call has small earlobes, happy you’re a stripper, will follow you to Perth and stay in the box you put her in! I tried to see if he has social media and I can’t! I’d love to know what happened to him now...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't Google it, I just need it to unpeel in front of me. Surely no woman will go near him. He is a control freak.

Reactions: 3
Michael was right to challenge the 'ecperts'. He was completely mismatched with Scarlet.
They should have matched him with an inflatable woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get so excited for every episode 😂 sorry I’m rubbish with names but do we think the jilted guy is going to be dating shrek Princess now?

I get so excited for every episode 😂 sorry I’m rubbish with names but do we think the jilted guy is going to be dating shrek Princess now?

Yes! I hope so. Her match was horrible to her and glad they didn't stay. Hope he buggers off with the bimbo, they both deserve eachother, both trash.

Michael makes me feel sick and angry at the same time 😂

Feel bad for John! Why did she stay with him when she won't shut up about a Polynesian man!

• Haha
I basically spend 90 minutes shouting a Polynesian man from the islands in a rubbish Aussie accent at my husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha, love it.

Hee voice is so annoying too, I don't know if she puts it on the be cute but I hate it!! Not that my voice is nicer but nevermind 😂

Reactions: 1
I basically spend 90 minutes shouting a Polynesian man from the islands in a rubbish Aussie accent at my husband.
Omg same 😂😂😂😂

Deb and John are just miles apart, I laughed at him trying to do yoga with her, bless him. I’m wondering with those two whether it was a case of those two being applicants of a similar age so the experts just thought that will do!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg same 😂😂😂😂

Deb and John are just miles apart, I laughed at him trying to do yoga with her, bless him. I’m wondering with those two whether it was a case of those two being applicants of a similar age so the experts just thought that will do!
I was shocked when she said she wanted to stay last night!!!

Reactions: 5
I agree! But I’ve just had a thought, I actually think he may not be hetero if you catch my drift. Like it just seems forced. His Instagram tagged are so cringe too!
imagine him doing this at 45 😂😱
No denying he's in good shape but he loves himself a bit too much..... and is he really 45 ? I didn't think Scarlett was right for him but I don't think anyone would of been.... !

Reactions: 1
Hi guys love this show 😁
Debs wanted Jason Mamoa to be stood at the alter 😂 she looks so old and nothing was her fault.
Lauren was a witch 🤬

Reactions: 9
Debs hands scream “I am not 53”. Fact.
Where do you find the other seasons? I can’t find them. I’m hooked into this badly

Omg same 😂😂😂😂

That's exactly what they did. Paired them due to their ages, they should have just they don't have matches for them but I suppose that wouldn't make as good TV 😂

Reactions: 2
Debs hands scream “I am not 53”. Fact.
Where do you find the other seasons? I can’t find them. I’m hooked into this badly
I think some of the UK ones are on Channel 4 on demand

What is everyone thinking to Simon’s hair? I thought he looked so much better! But felt a bit bad for him having to change although I don’t think Alene was doing it maliciously.

Reactions: 4